Hi

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid, Sunlily92

maek

Hi

Postby maek » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:33 pm

Hi im new here its the first time i have joined a site like this. i have sufferd bipolar all my life im 47 now.I dont respond to meds.I have tyed them all with morbid and all bad side effects.i have extream anxioty and rarely leave the house.I have never tyred valium dose anyone think this will help calm me down so i can relax as anger and resentment is becoming a problem.

xn728

WELCOME MAEK

Postby xn728 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:09 am

hi maek ,welcome to the forum ,,i do hope you can find a little support here im 51 and suffer from really bad depression ,,this forum is a lovely warm place and you will soon make new freinds ,,,we all try to give each other kinnd and caring words and support to help each other through these sometimes hard times ,,,i usally dont have highs just one long fight
again welcome my new freind hope you find what your looking for
reach out and we will catch your fall,,,,,,,,,,,hugs xn728

dandelion

Postby dandelion » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:39 am

Hello Maek,
Welcome to the forum, i have bipolar as well and i used to take epilim as my mood stabiliser and as for my anxiety, i take xanax and it helps to lower my anxiety level. I think that seeing a therapist or councelor might help you to deal with your bipolar, anxiety and also your anger. They have some techiques that you can do to reduce the level of anxiety as well as your anger. Glad that you are here and hopefully you will find help here as we support and care for each other

dandelion

Mich

Postby Mich » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:45 pm

Hello Maek - Welcome to the forum. I am a female in my 40's also. I suffer from depression and anxiety and have found that klonopin has helped my anxiety in the past. We are all different though and the drugs work differently for each of us. I am sorry you have not had any success with your bipolar meds. It sounds like you have been through a really rough time with trying all sorts of meds. I have found great support here and I am sure you will too. We are definitely like a family here. Welcome.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”