OH NO do i sound creepy

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Sunlily92, Astrid

xn728

OH NO do i sound creepy

Postby xn728 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:48 am

i was looking in the chat room last night ,i dont partake much ,mainlly
as i dont type fast enough ,i just asked everyone in general if being in the
chat was a benifiet to there illness ,most answered ,it helps ,then the conversation changed ,as i veiwed the chat,to being careful who your talking to online ,and i thought all night about this ,for intance .i will often say to my freinds ,im standing with you now ,or im sitting with you now ,
and im worryed it may be personal and a little creepy ,even though you all
should know me well by now ,if this is ever the case ,or has been in the pasted please tell me ,i would rather know than carry on seeming this way .ive looked around myself and im sure ive been alright ,i mean we are
close in this world of ours ,,and i think we understand each other we,ll
ok had to let it out ,,,,,hope it makes sense ,,,wishes ,,,,KEN

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:58 am

((((Ken)))) No, you certainly do not sound creepy. You sound like a kind warm hearted person, who is a great friend.

xn728

hi robyn

Postby xn728 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:21 am

thanks robyn , i suddenly thought this morning about some of the terms i use ,and felt worried that i could have been a bit mmmm,close i dunno
what term to use ,but we talk like that he in yorkshire ,you know when i
get served in a shop for instance i will say thankyou love ,our cheers flower ,thanks very much luvvy ,or thanks blossem ,all yorkshire terms
i try to make my freinds feel welcome ,i was worried i was being a bit to
familier ,thanks robyn ,hope your we,ll weve had lots of snow here and it
turned out to be a nice day ,hope to see you soon ,,flower !,,,ken

gwefra

Postby gwefra » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:26 pm

Hey Ken..ran across this post and you know what..I was going to ask somebody about the chat room thing because I'm not a fast typist either
plus it sort of makes me nervous. Anyway, as for your comments about standing with people and stuff why should anyone take that wrong? I mean to me you just sound like your trying to support other human beings that are hurting and letting them know you understand and I for one, appreciate it. It really sucks when people ignore you. I personally think that being sensitive to others is a gift, although it can hurt to be that way. Thanks for reaching out to me and caring. You can sit or stand with me anytime. Hugs Back, Gwen

xn728

Postby xn728 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:39 pm

thanks gwefra ,nice of you to say that ..also at your side when you need me ,,nice to see you getting around ,,,hugs ken xxx

Misty

Postby Misty » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:49 pm

(((((Brother)))))
You are not alone, the chat room is not for everyone and i can say from having been there all along until i found the forum way of communication that this is far more preferable. This weeds out the unwanted elements. But there are still some that I will check in on and have them come to the forums.

Sleep Well,
Misty

xn728

Postby xn728 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:55 pm

sometimes my dear freind misty ,,i feel like the strange creature in a cage ,and people come to poke the freecky monster with there sticks
non of my freinds here of course ,,maybe i may stay in 2009 ,,,,,,
hugs ken xxxx

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:55 pm

Hey Ken. I know what you mean about using terms like lovey and flower. In Newfoundland a lot of people will use terms like my dear, my love, ducky etc...

xn728

Postby xn728 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:11 pm

ahhhh robyn good to hear you ,ive heard youve been busy .spening money on yourself good girl ,,,looking good flower ,,,,have a good new year ,,looking forward to seeing you soon hugs ken love xn728

Monty

Postby Monty » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:21 pm

Hello old friend,

I have often said that the chat room is too fast for me. I need to think a little bit (though from what I write, you may wonder how much thought I have put into it) before I put stuff out there for people to read.

I enjoy reading you postings and would hate to have you stop, or put yourself throught he ringer for what you have written somewhere.

Ken, you are such a kind soul.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:08 am

(((((((((((((((((( Ken )))))))))))))))))))))))

Please don't make us worry like this, where are you, are you all right, you having computer problems?

Several have noticed, so if you can please reply.

Warmie/Jeanie

xn728

DONT WORRY WARMIE GIRL SORRY

Postby xn728 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:44 pm

(((((WARMIE GIRL))))) I could never cause my freinds to worry on purpose
i know the pain of worry ,i wish you could understand how the pain of the forum effects me ,i cant turn of the pc and forget about my freinds pain in here ,i carry it with me ,all the time ,and then my heart,becomes so heavy with pain it falls to the floor and shatters ,,so quickly i gather all the peices before they are lost ,carefully i put them back together ,and once repaired and strong again i carry on ,,im so sorry to cause you all concern ,this i dont do willingly ,,i care for you all so much ,,i dont think you could comprehend what effect it has on me .But i love you all dearly and i would not have it any other way,,,,,hugs ken ,,xxxxxx

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”