I need advise.

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Sunlily92, Astrid

crybaby1086

I need advise.

Postby crybaby1086 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:40 am

Well I was seeing this guy and everything seemed to be going fine. We met online and the only way we had of communicating was through that sight. I had an e-mail from him this morning asking me how my day was yesterday, but I can't reply because he deleted his account. I don't have another e-mail address for him or phone number. Was this an accenidentle oversite on his part or does he not want to talk to me anymore? I don't know if I said anything wrong. I'm going crazy with worry. I won't be able to go see him until tomorrow evening because of a big snow storm here today and having to work tomorrow.

Mich

Postby Mich » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:22 pm

Definitely an accidental oversight on his part.....or maybe it's a system problem ie the sight has deleted his account by accident.

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:14 pm

Oh Mich, I hope so. I can't handle anymore rejection. It seems whenever I offer my heart to someone it gets thrown back in my face. I think he has my cell number, so I am hoping he will call when he gets off of work tonight.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:42 pm

Hi there

Please don't worry, whatever the outcome is. I don't know what happened, but I will say this...

Maybe this is not the right way for me to do things... but after a lot that has happened, my heart is not for grabs. I guard it very well now. I do not give it out, unless I have worked through my feelings about the guy & even after I have worked through those feelings, I still keep my eyes peeled, so I can protect myself. (e.g. Do I really like him? Can I really trust him? Who is he really? etc...)

Also, that person must prove themselves as worthy of it--meaning he/she is consistent in their ways (not perfect, mind you). Stuff like, Do they keep their word? etc.

I do things with my heart, from my heart... That is, I involve it; there is genuine emotion, but I guard it because it is an essential part of my life.

I don't know if I described this well... Yikes... Be careful with your heart; try not to get too attached too soon; try to make sure the relation stays in balance/is reciprocal.... I guess what I'm saying is just make sure you're getting into a relationship for the right reasons... (e.g. not going into 1 for a distraction from other things in your life you don't want to/can't face at the moment)

& most of all, do not ever make the other person more important than you.... (especially if you're not married to that person yet or you two have not yet reached an understanding of some kind, like what the terms of the relation are/will be <--------- That sounds like a business contract, but that's my best way of saying it at the moment.) I just mean take care not give someone else unnecessary power over you, where you end up being taken advantage of down the road.

Of course... I meant no harm by my reply. Let us both take care!

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:04 pm

Thanks Crystal. I do agree with you. I am so sensitive I have to keep a tighter control of my heart. I am just too open and wear my heart on my sleave. I thought I was playing it cool this time but when I saw the profile was gone I freaked out. But as Mich (the voice of reason for me today) pointed it out it was a accident. He tried to hide his profile and deleted it instead. I just got a message about a half an hour ago. Wheww.. now I have to get a handle on myself. And stop being such a wuss.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:54 am

~lol~ nah, you're not a wuss! It's just you know, stressing yourself out is not good like that. Don't worry... I'm guilty of the same thing... Stressin harms yourself. That was really my point for that post up there.

Now.... I am SO GLAD there was a happy ending to this one!!!! Yay!!!!! (I think to myself, "There is a God or Thank you God!!!)

Good for you!!!!

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:46 pm

Oh Crystal, if I could only learn not to stress myself out I would be laughing. I am working with my friend now who recently opened a new business. I am entering all of her inventory into her computer system....ohhh myyyy....I don't mind doing that part of it, but having customers come and go all day is stressful. I like to work with limited interuptions.

TackingIntoTheWind

Postby TackingIntoTheWind » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:47 am

I feel the same way sometimes, I like to work without interruptions. However, what I try to do now, is instead of stressing about the interruptions, I try to see the interruptions as opportunities. Perhaps to learn something new, help someone out, or just practise being more confident in social/business interactions with people that I don't know....Just a thought. ( Although, The Public can be a rough and desperate lot! )

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:41 pm

(((((((((((((((( crybaby ))))))))))))))))))

Until you know he deleted it himself, try not to worry. Computer connections can and do strange things.

Giving the heart, is a choice we make. May not be the smartest of decision to give or not to give, but something we do. Life is that way. You learn by the mistakes.

Take care, and keep the faith.

Warmie/Jeanie

Monty

Postby Monty » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:36 am

Glad that you got a message from your friend.

I think that I would have probably reacted the same way that you did if I had been in your situation.

Just keep the thought in the back of your mind, not too fast take things slow. Hold some back (like "I" should be giving that advice)

I have a major fear of abandonment. I get that I figure that important people in my life are going to drop me. Even people that I now wouldn't. Just can't shake that fear of being alone.

Thinking of you

xn728

hi robyn

Postby xn728 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:05 pm

hope your feeling a little happier now robyn ,thanks for asking about me
i hope this is the time for you ,i really do ,be carful my dear freind ,you
know were to find us ,,,,,,best wishes ken

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:23 pm

((((((((((((((((( crybaby )))))))))))))))))

Glad you started this thread, about you, and really pleased others were there to see you through this. Good knowing people are about that care.

Warmie

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”