Got Some New Ink!!

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid, Sunlily92

crybaby1086

Got Some New Ink!!

Postby crybaby1086 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:44 pm

Got a new tattoo today displayed in plain view for me to seet on my left arm. It has the words "Trust Me" in beautifull wrighting and a butterfly after it. The words come from a song called "I'm Leaven'" by Paul Brandt and Canadian Country Music singer. The whole line goes "Trust me, something better is gonna be right around this next turn. Everythings gonna be allright" I say that over and over to my self and now I have a physical reminder right in front of my eyes that I can look at when I'm feeling down. The butterfly idea came from this past summer when for like two weeks straight every time I went out side of my house a butterfly would fly right in front of me. I take it as a sign of home.

Mich

Postby Mich » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:35 am

I bet your tattoo looks great. I like the words you chose. We do have to keep trusting that there is a better future out there for us.

xn728

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh tatooooooooooooooooos

Postby xn728 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:02 pm

hey you ,i bet that looks great ,its fun aint it having a new tattoo,sitting
there dying for it to be done ,then waiting for the scab to go ,so it looks so cool,it sounds very nice ,i love my tatoos ,on both forarms so when my
arms are at my side there fully visible ,im thinking of haveing some more done soon ,black roses in barbed wire round my arms ,,is this your first
and if so ,when your next one gonna be done ,fran has a tribal arm band
on one arm ,and a large sun moon stars on the other shoulder ,,do you feel good ,i hope you do ,tatoos make you who you are ,and they are
beutiful ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,good news ,,ken

shatteredhopes

Postby shatteredhopes » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:40 pm

Congratulations! Sounds beautiful and is a wonderful sentiment to carry with you at all times...definitely not a tattoo you would come to regret like a partner who is no longer in your life!

Good for you for having positive hopeful attitude. I hope it becomes contageous (sp?)...

Wishing you light and peace in your day...

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:51 pm

Thanks, Its great. Ken. This is my second tattoo. I got my first one a few years ago after a trip to Mexico. While there I got a chance to swim with Dolphins. So when I got back home I got a tat of a Dolphin jumping over the moom on my lower back. That hurt sooooooo much. The one I got yesterday didn't hurt a bit. Its funny you ask me about getting another one. As I'm writing this I'm also talking on msn with the tattoo artit that did the new one yesterday. His looking at my pics on facebook because I wanted to see if he could do a portrait of two of my horses that have passed on. Alfie was my first horse I bought on my own and he passed of colic at 18 years old, then four months later my baby, Bronco also passed of colic at 14 months. I was the first person Bronco seen when he was born and I was looking into his eyes when he died. I miss them both terriabley still after over 2 years and still have a cutting of both of there manes.

xn728

GOODNIGHT ROBYN

Postby xn728 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:37 pm

goodnight robyn ive missed you just lately ,stay safe ,,,,ken

xn728

hey robyn

Postby xn728 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:47 pm

hi robyn how are you ,take care my freind
goodnight ,,,love and hugs ,,,sister ,,,ken

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:45 pm

Hi Ken, I'm doing really well lately. Having lots of fun shopping and buying some new cloths for myself. How have you been?

xn728

Postby xn728 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:56 pm

im glad to hear that i was going to say hi in the chat and i got booted cos i had caps lock on sorry ,ive been ok imso pleased your doing good keep it up robyn ,,thanks for letting me know how you are ,,hugs ken xxx

Mich

Postby Mich » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:28 pm

Hi Robyn - it's great to hear that you are doing so well lately!

Monty

Postby Monty » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:26 pm

Hi,

I love butterflies but I still think that I am too much of a sissy to endure the pain. I would probably tense up and it would hurt twice as much as it should.

Love the text of the tatoo also.

I am from Saskatchewan. We are still thinking about Team Canada's loss last night. Don't know if you like hockey. It was a great game. Didn't like the ending, but enjoyed the game.

xn728

HI,YAA CRYBABY

Postby xn728 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:44 pm

hi robyn i just popped by to say hi i hope your still feeling good and keeping busy never feel alone ,,stay safe my dear freind hugs ken xxx

xn728

hey ROBYN

Postby xn728 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:34 pm

HEY ROBYN ARE YOU STILL BUSY i know youve posted to me but im not
sure how your doing ,,still working at the shop ,,and more important
are you feeling ok you sound pretty upbeat ,,i hope this is the case ,,
let me know when you feel ready ,,,look forward to hearing from you ,,
hugs ken xx

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:47 pm

Hi Ken, I'm doing okay. I am feeling better in that I don't get as upset over things and my moods seem to have stablaized. But I find that I get confused on times and forget things. I'm also stiff very tired and some days barely make it to the sofa before I fall asleep. Today has been pretty good though. I haven't taken a nap and I managed to get some things done around my house. I'm also planning on turning my garage into a studio/workshop for myself. I'm thinking about colours I want to use and how I'm going to get my chimmney cleaned out. Got a nice little wood stove in there :) So I am very excited about that, but whew its going to be a lot of work. I hope you are feeling better. Talk to you soon. Hugs....Robyn

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”