Any who deals with loneliness?

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Man--Argentina

Any who deals with loneliness?

Postby Man--Argentina » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:01 am

The only reason I joined to this forum and why I started looking sites about depression, is to meet people who wants to chat. Someone else who also deals with loneliness. Someone else who also joined looking for someone to talk. If any wants to chat just send me a message. Please no underage persons, I preffer peopor close to my age, Im 29 old, I dont have a limit range for people older than me, just dont want people too young to chat.

mushroom

Re: Any who deals with loneliness?

Postby mushroom » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:31 pm

Hello, I can truly understand your pain. I’m very lonely, as well.

Vivi

Postby Vivi » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:15 pm

Yes, i also deal with loneliness. I do have others around me all the time, but I feel as if I am no one. When I'm with my friend group or in class I feel invisible. The way that I handle loneliness is music and art. When I want to break free from all my negative thoughts, music and art is my getaway. My only real friend is myself. It is in fact hard, but I have learned to cope with my depression some. Knowing others go through the same thing makes me feel unloney. Just try to find something that makes you feel less lonely. Maybe try a new hobby such as dancing, art, or reading. Just try to find your getaway from the bad things you may have in your life.

Beck

Postby Beck » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:24 pm

Could almost say with 100% certainty all the time. Some days I'll be cookin and playing music and I'll forget that it's just me. Once I sit down to eat, loneliness and the feelin that no one who is supposed to care really knows how I am or checks on me. I could be with my friends 24/7 and still feel lonely. Maybe when I experience what it's like to really be loved by someone I won't feel lonely.

start today

Re: Any who deals with loneliness? I deal with loneliness,

Postby start today » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:53 am

I have been lonely. I have been dealing with wanting to talk about certain things but don’t because there new things. I am 47 and don’t want to discuss with who I normally talk to. I think I feel embarrassed or ashamed or just unsure about telling anyone about things I’ve never really had to talk about. But I’m 47, and realize things change I’m just at an age where I’ve learned new thoughts feelings that never existed before.

anshikacarriean

Postby anshikacarriean » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:50 am

I believe the final developmental stage is the experience of self-acceptance, which includes the ability to set boundaries, speak your truth, and ask for what you need – to feel comfortable within yourself so that you can be unapologetically you, and to live authentically, vibrantly, and joyously.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”