No idea what to do

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Karola

No idea what to do

Postby Karola » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:55 pm

I am 38 single with low pay job woman . I will never imagine that I will be alone without family kids and being nobody . Every single day I am sad and just want to cry. No one ever wants me to date etc . I can’t find my reason to go . I am thinking about staff all the time . I used to was thinking I can do and have everything but I am most likely to stupid and not worth to have anything . I am pretending in front of my parents siblings family that I am ok. But I am not . I am slowly dying from inside and can’t grasp my days anymore . It’s too late for me to have my own family etc so what’s the point

Eronotix

Re: No idea what to do

Postby Eronotix » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:45 am

Try to get out more like clubs or something. It's still not too late. My friends mom gave birth to their youngest at the age of 50 imagine that. It is never too late for anything.

Same hear I am A OK in front of my family but deep inside I'm a mess.

Dinaaaaa

Postby Dinaaaaa » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:55 am

It’s never too late to be happy. If you want a family go for it. You are never too old to do something what makes you happy.

Hackman11

Postby Hackman11 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:01 pm

Dinaaaaa wrote:It’s never too late to be happy. If you want a family go for it. You are never too old to do something what makes you happy.

You're right :D be happy

sam3321

Postby sam3321 » Wed May 13, 2020 1:41 pm

try to reach out to your family. If one door is closed, you should not close the one that can be opened for you.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”