Having an unusually good day

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Alaska1958

Having an unusually good day

Postby Alaska1958 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:53 pm

I felt pretty positive today. That means I was able to drive more than 10 miles without wanting to honk at anyone to complain about their poor driving habits. I went all day without hating my soon to be X wife. And last but not least, I actually thought that someday I may actually get another job.

It could only have been better if I could imagine finding someone who could love me for who I am.

I'm going to take my boys and go for a walk now. It's 70 degrees out and just about perfect.

jj

Postby jj » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:03 pm

Alaska,

Thanks for sharing this, this was really nice to read , and Im glad you had such a great day.:)

Pilule

Postby Pilule » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:41 am

For me, I had a good week-end. I attended an event that I go to every year for the past 35 years. It was good to see some of the people that I see once a year, some of them I have known for 35 years, and grabbing a few beers along the way. Actually more than a few….

For a couple a days, the cloud is not so dark. I don’t think about my miserable life and my failed dreams as much.

On the other hand, and I find hard seeing these people going through life making progress, getting married, having children, having grand-children, being successful, starting businesses, seeing it grow, getting promotions, retiring, being happy, considering I haven’t moved an inch since my teens.

But I’ll go again next year, maybe I too will have made progress with my life.

I posted this message elsewhere but I don't know where???

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”