Lost, Alone, Hurt

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

YuYu

Lost, Alone, Hurt

Postby YuYu » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:08 pm

hi everyone, here i am again. it's been almost four months since i broke up with my girlfriend. and yet, here i am still thinking about her every single day (for those who doesn't know what happened to me please read my last three posts at Your Story) please guys, you may think i'm childish and stuff. but this is really serious

i recently started text messaging her again. to my surprised she actually replied and we actually messaged each other a few times that day. i thought that this could be the start something new. but i was wrong. she wouldnt reply to my messages after that and if she did it would be a short cold message. deep down inside me, i know that i can never get back together with her. i always send her messages saying that i will be there for her forever and no matter how much she hates me i will still be there for her. stupid right? guys i want to let go. i really really do. but every single day, i still stalk her facebook, twitter and instagram and it makes me miss her more.

i know that i will be happier if i really let go. but how guys? how? i sent her a message today and she didnt reply me again. i want to send her one last message guys. one last message. what should i say? please i really need help. my health hasn't been that good ever since she broke up with me. i'm severely depressed and i'm so lonely and lost. please i need help.

karolanne

Postby karolanne » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:49 am

Hello,

You seems dependant. It appears to me you can't imagine having an happy life without her. Lots of people have that issue. You're not alone.

I suggest you to see a therapist or find a group that talk about dependencies. All dependencies are the same, drugs, alcohol, love...

Come see us in the chatroom.

Take care.

balcony

Postby balcony » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:13 am

Hi YuYu, I am sorry you are hurting so much from the break-up. You need to stop messaging her. There are 2 persons in a relationship and both are free to make up his/her own mind about how things will proceed. A break-up is hurtful but usually only 1 person wants it..you must accept and respect the decision of the other person.

I agree with Karolanne, maybe talking to someone might help..there might be other issues going on which were triggered by the break-up.

(((YuYu)))

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”