Feeling pretty hopeless...

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Lou099

Feeling pretty hopeless...

Postby Lou099 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:05 am

I'm new to the forums here.
Just been feeling really sad, anxious, depressed, hurt with resentment, and angry. I don't leave my house at all. I don't really get along with my family. Its really dysfunctional in my house. Been feeling out of touch with reality. Just a lot of problems and it feels like it never ends and gets worse :arrow: :( .

BrokenPen

Postby BrokenPen » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:53 am

I want to welcome you to the forums. And I will tell you that you will find some wonderful people here.

And I for one know what it's like to feel so hopeless. But I will say this much the fact that there are others like us, there is hope in our solidarity.

Ste

Postby Ste » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:23 am

Hi Lou,

Just to let you know, you've made a fabulous choice by coming here.
It takes a lot to talk about such inner torment but you've made the first step.

Do remember that nothing is entirely hopeless, your life is a gift and though we don't always see this and do foolish and thoughtless things, never feel like its not worth living. Its all you have and its always there to improve.

If you'd like to talk, I'm always here :)

Lou099

Postby Lou099 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Thanks for the replys. I appreciate that someone takes the time to read my message. I'm not feeling suicidal but mostly sadness, depression, and anxiety. I just feel really alone and stuck in my life.....

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”