Him or me? Why do I have to choose?

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

St8arrow

Postby St8arrow » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:19 am

Hello Mrsderby

Thank you for entering your above post. Even though I may appear to be without fear, in reality all of us who try to embrace an achievement of any kind are subject to the fear of failure. I am glad that things look better for you today.

Cheers to you and Jerry

St8arrow

Postby St8arrow » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:36 am

I want to thank both bassoonchick91 and Destination for coming into this site at such an opportune moment. Whether they did so on their own, or in response to my new topic site called, [b]Bulletin --- Bulletin, [b]is immaterial. The main thing is that they did come into the site and show Mrsderby that we all care about each other. Thanks again to both of you.

Destination

Postby Destination » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:11 pm

No problem, I am always happy to help. Sometimes I am not sure what to say though which is why I hesitated for so long.

I'm glad to hear your husband came back! I hope things work out for the both of you and that you make fast tracks onto the road to recovery.

(( hugs for you if you want them ))

bassoonchick91

Postby bassoonchick91 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:14 pm

I am glad I could be there in time of need :) I never want to see anyone hurt themselves (even though I have been in the suicidal frame of thought more than once). Mrs. Derby I am glad your hubby is standing by you. That is important for you to have support. Keep us updated on how things are going!

St8arrow

Postby St8arrow » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Way to go bassoonchick91. The ideas in your above submission are perfect.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”