Finally got a little more sleep.

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

imsosad

Finally got a little more sleep.

Postby imsosad » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:15 am

I finally was able to get 4 hours in a row and then fall back to sleep later, it's amazing how much impact no sleep had on my depression. Friday was the worst day but I'm feeling a bit better today. Last night going to bed I was having anxiety attacks but my husband said I was probably "getting ready" for a bad night. It's the weekend so if I got up, who cares? That did make me feel better.
I'm still going to be very frank with my pdoc on Wednesday about how bad things were. I think I would have gone to emerg if I didn't finally get some sleep. I think I would have done anything for some rest and that was scary.
I'm on Wellbutrin now and I take it at night, I'm going to ask about taking it in the morning instead. My pdoc also said she might add seroquel to the mix. I seem to have a week of difficulty when I change meds or doses so I'm a little concerned about adding something else.
I guess I will try anything though, just want to feel better.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:09 am

I have a lot of trouble sleeping too. Sleep deprevation has some very serious side affects. I'm glad you were able to finally sleep again. I tried sleeping aids but most of them made me feel like a zombie the next day, however, i think changing the time you take your meds each day is a good idea. I did that and it seems to have helped a little. But only do that after talking to your doc about it please.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”