Overdose - Triggering

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid, Sunlily92

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:19 am

((((Mich)))) Do what you have to do to keep yourself safe. If that means checking into a hospital then so be it. You need to talk care of yourself so you will be strong enought to take care of your family. Love and best wishes Robyn.

Mich

Postby Mich » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:37 pm

Thank you everyone.

I haven't been writing much lately. Not sure why. My son is writing exams this week which means he goes to school for his exam and then comes and spends the rest of the day at home studying for the next one. It has been nice to have him around even though he is closeted away working.
I have tried to take care of myself today by colouring my hair. My roots were terrible and it desperately needed it. Now I have to get my eyebrows waxed and that will be all she wrote for my self care. Still don't care enough to wear any makeup or to dress nicely. If I am washing my hair, I am doing okay.
I had a productive psych appt yesterday. I started off talking about the abuse but spent most of the time talking about the fact that I don't have any friends and that I am not close to anyone including my husband! I have tried to make friends on occasion but it never works out. People don't like me and I don't find that strange since my parents didn't even like me. Once I get a few rejections in trying to make friends, I go into hibernation mode for awhile and that is where I am at right now. I don't even want to try.
I am making every effort to keep myself out of the hospital. Although at times I long for the sanctuary it provides, I know I must try my best to keep functioning in my life. I am barely functional and I think my family is sick of it.
Take care everyone.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”