Worsening Depression and Anxiety

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Sunlily92, Astrid

gwefra

Deep Dark Hole

Postby gwefra » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:43 pm

Hello Mich.. I certainly relate to the deep dark hole, the child thing and how much it hurts. Holidays just seem to make it worse, especially when the skies are as gloomy as mood. I really hope you get to feeling better soon and I'll be thinking of you. Take care. Gwen

Mich

Postby Mich » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:41 am

Thank you everyone for your comments and support. It is so comforting to know that you are out there.
The holidays have been rough. I have struggled a lot with anxiety, depression, self harm and anorexia. I have such a deep hatred for myself that the need to self destruct is so intense that I cannot resist it. I am glad I will be getting back to my solitude on Monday.
Got to go...kids approaching.

xn728

SOMETHING BETTER

Postby xn728 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:33 pm

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU MICH ,i know your not well but its just good to hear you say something ,,im not going to wish ,blah blah blah but what i will say is ,i hope things are better for us all next year ,you have been
a great freind to me thankyou ,,,,im sure theres something better waiting for you ,,next year ,,,love ken be safe mich

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:08 pm

Hey Mich, Everything will be back on track soon then with any luck you will have time to work on yourself again without the stress of the holidays.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”