bloody snowmen !,glad you and mark are seeing eye to eye ,listen lisa
you will be ok in this life ,youve got that humour ,and mark ,and us ,
everything will sort itself out ,ups and downs of course but it will make us
all stronger ,more snow forcast tonight i think ,thinking of you both
best wishes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,ken

xn728

MORNING LISA

Postby xn728 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:48 am

morning lisa just thought of you ,as we came in from shopping ,turned the tv on in the kitchen ,and the nightmare before xmas is on bbc2 i know you like this film ,
hope your ok today both you and mark ,wont say much here just hello
my dear freinds ,hope today is good for you ,,,bye for now ,,,,,ken

xn728

GOODNIGHT LISA AND MARK

Postby xn728 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:33 pm

goodnight lisa ,and mark ,have missed you today ,,,,stay safe ....ken

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:24 pm

thanks ken, it's been quite a good day, we went round to our friends house and stayed for dinner, we gave early christmas presents to their daughter who is 3, she was so excited, been playing with her all afternoon, we pretended we were cats and tied ribbons to the back of our trousers to be tails!!! then we pretended to go to a funfair. great fun!

xn728

TAHNKS LISA

Postby xn728 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:14 am

thanks for your answer lisa good you had a couple of nice days ,i hope it
continues that way ,,keep your head up my freind ,,say hi to mark
take care ,,,ken

TackingIntoTheWind

Postby TackingIntoTheWind » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:19 pm

So..........Mark has been eating leeks, now he has started listening to Dylan Thomas, soon he will start absently-mindedly drifting towards the Severn Bridge while driving home on his way from work.....Soon he will be ours.....Soooon........Soooon........Bwha ha ha!!!!
Seriously though folks, I'm glad to hear that you're sounding a little brighter.
And, I'm glad that things seem easier between you and Mark. Remember when talking to men take it SLOWLY and CLEARLY and as SIMPLY as possible. We men are simple creatures, but we can be house-trained gradually and with great patience!

Mich

Postby Mich » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:37 pm

Good job washing your hair Lisa. For some reason, that is an extremely hard thing to do when depressed. By the way, your hair sounds beautiful....long and thick....lucky you. I'm shoulder length and not so thick. Sounds like you had fun at your friend's house. I am so glad to hear it.

xn728

NIGHT LISA AND MARK

Postby xn728 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:53 pm

HEY LISA ,sorry to do this but ,i have to tell you ,BUFFY IS FROM YORKSHIRE,HOWS THA DOING FLOWER ! GOODNIGHT MY DEAR FREINDS LISA AND MARK ,,STAY SAFE ,BEST WISHES KEN

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:12 pm

today not so good... managed to get an emergency dental appointment but the roads here are so icy that the buses are all screwed up and i was late, they didn't have any other appointments to offer me so i will have to stay in pain. and i've lost £18 from not going to work. then i got completely drenched and chilled through in the icy rain we've had all day and nearly broke my neck on the slippery ice several times. then i was meant to meet a friend at a cafe and she didn't turn up and i got more and more anxious and paranoid (and wet) walking up and down outside the cafe waiting for her for an hour (my social anxiety is too bad to go in and sit and wait for someone in a public place alone), my mobile phone is broken so i couldn't call her and all the public phoneboxes were broken and smelled of wee. i ended up crying my eyes out. then the parade celebrating the winter solstice that me and mark were gonna watch got cancelled. was quite glad by that point, good to just go home and thaw out and warm myself up with a hairdryer (ok,that was actually quite funny!!!!!)

Still, i have given today up as a bad job and may tomorrow be better. Now that the solstice is here the days are getting quite literally lighter every day.....

p.s tackingintothewind - the leeks, the dylan thomas, and then yesterday mark was making welsh rarebit!!!!! yes, really!!! it troubles me.... I opted for the slightly more English plain cheese on toast

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:19 pm

p.s if buffy was actually a yorkshire lass, would she have slayed all those vampires by throwing a pint of holy water and bitter at them and then setting a pack of champion whippets on them??!

P.S I APOLOGISE TO ALL MY NON-BRITISH FRIENDS, I SUSPECT WE HAVE LOST YOU COMPLETELY

xn728

SORRY LISA

Postby xn728 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:24 pm

hope tommorrows better lisa ,make it your ,why dont you watch gremlins tonight at 9pm on i think itv 2 its good for a laugh ,,,,
it has been hard walking in the ice ,i was holding fran up today she kept
slipping ,she had the leopard print coat on i bought her for crimbo
i told her if you go down i.ll whip the coat off your back before you hit the ground ,lol,,,,,cacth you tommorrow lisa ,you laugh about the day lisa
that means you won the day and it did not beat you ,,,,bye night ken

xn728

MORNING LISA

Postby xn728 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:04 am

hi lisa good morning hope your feeling ok ,,,cold again today hey
have a good day today lisa ,,,,best wishes to you both ,,,,,,,,,,,ken

TackingIntoTheWind

Postby TackingIntoTheWind » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:51 am

Sorry you had such a bad day yesterday. I always feel slightly more vulnerable myself with all this ice and snow and wind, as if the environment itself is being hostile to me. Still, I'm trying to see the fragile, lyrical, beauty of the enchanted winterscape. ( It's still ****** cold though! )
So Welsh rarebit, eh? It's only a matter of time before you find Mark's secret stash of Sian Lloyd pictures....( The weathergirl on Welsh TV who used to go out with Lembit Opik M.P. ) Bwa ha ha,,,,,,,,,

xn728

HEY LISA

Postby xn728 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:33 am

ok lisa just thought id drop by and say hi ,how you been today ,i hope its
been a little better for you ,days nearly over now lisa a another one under our belts hey ,,dont know how you feel about xmas lisa so i wont say to much ,i feel better than i did last year ,the forum has given me
lots of support lisa and id like to say thankyou to you for all your kind words ,im glad we all came together ,so ill shut up now ,and just say
stay safe lisa ,dont worry about posting if your not up to it , hugs ,,,ken

Mich

Postby Mich » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Hi Lisa - I am sorry yesterday was so rough. That day you had would have reduced me to a puddle of tears. I can't believe your dentist wouldn't see you once you explained the "roads" situation. It makes me sad to know that you have to suffer with this tooth pain any longer.
Believe it or not, this Canadian girl has had Welsh rarebit. In my 20's, I also had a thing for Marmite and used to buy it here and spread it on toast. It's an unusual taste but I really like it.
I hope today is going better for you. We'll all get through this week together.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”