What did you do today? :)

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:11 pm

So far, it's 1:00pm, I did my Attacking Anxiety and Depression program and relaxation exercise. I ate some Ramen Noodles too. Now, I want to shoot some ball.

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:50 pm

I am so pleased with my bowl! It turned out really cool - made it by sticking loads of little round balls of clay together in rows,it looks a bit like a raspberry! Then I did a bit of food shopping,including some Ben and Jerry's ice cream as a treat,had all the nice melted bits round the rim straight from the tub when i got in - Yummy! surely everyone does that right?!!!!!

How did work go warmie? what job are you doing? well done for readjusting so well

and crystal,i'll say it again - please come to england and clean my house!

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:08 pm

Today was good. Ran out of work, which is good I guess, got what needed to be done early so got to come home. That was nice, now to do it everyday, LOL.

Hope everyone is doing well as can be.

Warmie

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Drove myself to the hospital and waited. I had to pick up my meds. I feel like I accomplished something. :)

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:31 pm

today has been quite a full one,looking round the shops, paid some bills, writing poetry in the park,walking along the beach, crying, eating, exploring, thinking. thought i had a hospital appointment but turns out it's thursday not tuesday. got really stressed and frustrated. sure it is my support worker who got the date wrong not me as i wrote it immediately in my diary when we arranged it. was asked if i was alright by someone on the beach who said i looked 'very sad and alone'. no kidding. proves there are kind people out there though. also bought a necklace from a guy who sells beads on the beach,only a pound! (just under two dollars)

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:56 pm

It was a 'day', with ups and downs. More downs to be truthful.

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:18 am

I stayed at home until 9pm. Then, I went out for a ride on my bicycle. I'm trying to do it everyday.

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:25 am

I relaxed all day. Then, met up with an old riding buddy. We road are bicycles for a couple of hours downtown. It was exciting to ride with someone again. It's been about 4 months since I've road with anyone. Now, i'm going to bed. 8)

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:30 am

It's nice to get outdoors and do something with a friend. I'm glad you enjoyed your day.

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:49 pm

Yeah, it was fun. :)
So far, I've done my program, my relaxation exercises, emailed a friend, and getting ready to drive downtown. Then, go to class and ride my bicycle.

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:11 pm

showered for the first time in days (sorry for the gross image guys but i've been down preety deep) , had a walk round the park, had an appointment with my support worker up at the hospital

Monty

Postby Monty » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:08 pm

It's been a while since I have been here. Missed you.

Got up this morning. Gave mom eye drops, she couldn't find her toe prop so I ended up taking her to the home where she participates in the day program on Wednesday and Fridays.

Then went off to drug store to find toe props and ended up having to go to two stores. Went back to the house and picked up her drops. Went to the home to drop off both.

Then decided that it was time to come back and see how things are doing in the forum.

Earlier in the thread someone mentioned that they liked Big Bang Theory. Also one of my favorites so might get to watch the tape of it this afternoon. I am behind in quite a few episodes and even kill myself laughing on the third or fourth viewing.

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:26 pm

Monty! Welcome back! Good to see you. Hope you managed to see some of your Big Bang Theory,it really helps to have a little bit of escapism and humour in your day!

I have had quite a busy day, very active out of necessity due to the evil aripiprazole still giving me terrible restless and aching legs. Went round some charity shops, went to my support group, went to see my advocate to fax some information for my DLA tribunal. (less than 2 weeks to go now,yikes!) Picked up some prescriptions, walked round town a bit, managed to survive Asda (english equivalent of wal-mart) and get a digital tv set top box. watched a trashy gameshow. now on the computer with the news on in the background

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:36 pm

Welcome back monty! Great to see you again.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:18 pm

(((((((((((((((( Monty )))))))))))))))))

You have been missed!!!!!

Warmie

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”