How Are You Feeling?

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:14 pm

I am exhausted after doing a lot of walking today but still extremely restless and cant get comfortable. very emotional,had a big cry on the beach this afternoon,was feeling a lot of emotional pain and frustration

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Dealing with some pain, making it.

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:16 am

I'm glad your making it. :)
How do I feel...really sleepy, hungry, worried, alone.

TackingIntoTheWind

Postby TackingIntoTheWind » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:45 pm

Rather tired! For some reason I COULD NOT get to sleep last night. I went to bed about 10:30 PM, but just couldn't get to sleep. To quote one of my favourite authors: " There is no hole deeper than 2:30 in the morning, the hour when fear rules the world. " I find that I'm particularly vulnerable to negative, isolating, fearful thoughts when I'm wakeful early in the morning. Eventually, I gave up and took a sleeping pill, and must have fallen asleep about 2:30 AM? Which would have been fine, apart from having to get up at about 6:30 AM for work. :? :(
( I think I managed to seem as if I was awake in work! :lol: :wink: )
I hope everyone is managing to stay dry, and above water-level! It's bucketing with rain in South Wales today!!!! :roll: :shock:

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:40 pm

((((((((((((((((((((((((( TackingIntoTheWind ))))))))))))))))))))

Send rain here.........stop

So needed...............stop

Thanks...................stop

Hope you are doing well..

Warmie

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:20 am

I'm feeling frustrated, tired, and beat. I feel all of that from riding my bike. I also feel sad for some reason. Loneliness again I guess.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:31 am

nervous
scared
numb
anxious
all at the same time.....

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:30 am

sick to death of side effects from new meds - extreme restlessness,tight achey muscles,nausea,problems swallowing,disorientation,blurred vision,pins and needles in my hands - you name it!

it's also making my overactive bladder worse which is already so bad its unbearable and i cant see any relief until i am dead

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:10 am

Hugs Lisa. That's enough side affects to really impact anyone. How long have you been on the new meds? have you told the doctor about all the side affects youve been having?

Holly

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:56 pm

have been on it 12 days so far. saw support worker today and she said that the psychiatrist says i can either persevere, or come off altogether,or reduce the dose. I am gonna try and carry on another few days because side effects supposedly wear off after the first few weeks. cant tolerate all this much longer though! i literally cant even sit down and am getting so exhausted from constant walking and fidgeting. i dread taking each tablet because i know i'll be spaced out and drowsy and a bit hallucinogenic for hours (and not in a good way!)

well this evening i now feel drained, negative and frustrated. wishing for the day when i have some level of mental and physical comfort

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:56 pm

Usually, when you feel that bad they should take you off the med. That's what they did for me anyway. Usually too, when I had that many side affects the meds didn't work; even after a few months of taking them. That's just my case though.

I'm feeling somewhat depressed. It's not as bad as a few weeks ago. I'm glad for that. I feel a little anxious and shaky too. I guess it's because, I'm getting ready to go downtown. I'll make it though. Also, I feel alittle agitated. I need to get outside/active.

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:25 pm

well i'm gonna try and stick it out another week but quit if it stays this bad. I understand well what it's like to get anxious about going out,when i'm really anxious just leaving home can be scary but i usually find it's worthwhile. hope you have a good time out jaymn and well done for refusing to let anxiety beat you

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Thanks lisalou; I did have a good time out. :)

I'm feeling very tired, I only got 0 hours of sleep. lol I'm a little bored and uninterested too. It's just the lack of sleep is all. I'm trying to stay awake until, at least, 10pm so I can get back to my regular pattern. :o

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:45 pm

still having a lot of muscular problems from my new meds,extremely restless with tight twitchy legs and i have the shakes. eyes very oversensitive to light, feel very dissociated - spaced out. overactive bladder really bad to the point where i am biting my own arms to try and fight the constant urge to pee. very disorientated and frightened in THE OUTSIDE WORLD... lots of feelings of frustration and despair

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:05 pm

Feeling, physically, some new problems. Emotional, making peace with things. That covers it.

Warmie

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”