SHOT DOWN

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

COACH

SHOT DOWN

Postby COACH » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:44 pm

I actually was getting into it again. I was hyping myself up, trying to get excited. I decided to take a small group of kids called the middle distance runners and coach them individually. I was getting psyched, getting myself going, thinking this could be it....the motivation that I lost. I can do so much with these guys. I talked to them, poured my heart out, gave them sincere interest, made a plan, I was looking for approval...looking for them to buy into my idea. Wanted to energize them so that I could feed off their enthusiasm. But I was shot down.....it went to hell, gone. Its gone, gone for good. Its not happening.....is it up to me or is it up to them? What good am I? Shot down again, I try and try again, and get shot down. Im not serving much purpose....They can carry on without me. I refuse to allow this to happen again, I will not go out on that limb anymore. The risk is not worth it. Just not worth it. I see nothing to come of it.

ButterflyKisses

Postby ButterflyKisses » Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:21 am

((((Coach)))) I'm sorry you took a chance and the outcome was horrific. I know you would have done really well with those kids.

But think of it this way, you still have the passion for this! I mean, you have it within you....didn't you think before that you had lost it? I know it sucks that the kids didn't respond to you the way you had liked. The bigger picture I think is that you still have the "fire" within you to do this.

I hope this setback, really and truely doesn't stop you from continuing.

Stay well Coach!

COACH

Postby COACH » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:41 pm

I did lose it. This happened like last week.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:43 pm

(((((((((((Butterfly)))))))))))))))) just a hug to let you know I am here for you.

Warmie 8)

JTSilius

Postby JTSilius » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:08 pm

COACH , punish them, punish them good, dirty ingrates

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”