I'm having an episode.

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid, Sunlily92

Oblivious Cat

I'm having an episode.

Postby Oblivious Cat » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:04 pm

I'm having an episode of depression again. I feel worthless and pathetic and I don't want to be awake any longer. I wish I could just go to sleep and never wake up. I can almost feel as if there's some dark aura surrounding me. I'm becoming more irritable at school around my classmates and authority, which is something extremely rare for me, with a few exceptions. I don't want to do anything. I don't feel like doing anything. I feel like I should be lying in the hospital bed right now, that's how emotionally straining and painful this episode feels, just doing nothing. Or any bed, for that matter, but a hospital seems more suitable to prevent me from doing something I'll regret later...

emily67

Postby emily67 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:49 am

i'm sorry..

sorry you're not feeling good

have you seen any professionals about this- and what is the outcome?

NickStokes

Postby NickStokes » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:59 am

Try visiting a doctor if you havent yet.

shantyboat

try remembering

Postby shantyboat » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:36 pm

I am having a depression eipisode, but offer advice anyway!

I am really helped by the thought that these feelings are transitory. Remember that thing that kept you up at night about 3 years ago? Me either! What does that mean about these bad feelings and their long term impact.

I was in a depression study and they said have a plan of action in mind BEFORE you get depressed, and it will be ready for you when it happens. You simply can't develop a plan when you are down.

Hang in there.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”