is this about me /im not sure but here goes

Members' personal profiles.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

aim

Postby aim » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:42 pm

Hey again, stardust! Stalked, huh? How scary and creepy for you - sorry to hear that! So nice to have rescued the animals... I would have done, but my ex refused, so I ended up buying her instead. I do know what you mean about having to get up to take care of your pet, and sometimes that is the one and only reason you rise - I've been there. My Dakota girl has gotten me through many things, and I love her dearly.

Dakota is a female Siberian Husky dog. She's turning five in August - but I am NOT holding my breath that she will calm down at all after her birthday! If you look on this site's photo gallery under pets, she is there.

Do you like dogs too?

stardust158

Postby stardust158 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:01 pm

Hi amy! I LOVE dogs, but I am just too disorganized right now to have one. I was going to rescue an elderly pom when I was being stalked, but he was adopted out before I met him. He went to a good home, and then my ex-hubby stepped in and helped me out...taking me to the doctors, the grocery store. He has depression, and OCD. He also had anger issues, but wouldn't get help while we were married. After a friendly divorce (I did it myself, and split everything down the middle), he got worse and I guided him to get help. We have always stayed friends, I even do his taxes every year.

Huskies are the best! Well, they all are if you understand dogs, and train them correctly. But huskies are awesome! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy! I pet sat a white female named Roxy. I called her Roxy-roo-roo. She loved it, and her owners started calling her that! They don't really bark because they are so close to wolves...they go roo-roo-roo! So cute!

Thank you so much for writing back to me. I don't want to high jack this thread, though. I will 'see' you soon. Thank you, amy.

Monty

Postby Monty » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Know what it is like to have an animal depend on you. Making it absolutely necessary to get out of bed.

I had a pit bull. She is a beautiful dog, pure muscle and a joy to see her run. She loves her runs in the morning. My kid's dad has her now. He lives in a small town, so she gets to have a good run a couple of times, each day.

When I first got her,the depression was pretty deep. At first I only had the energy to walk to the end of the block. It got that I finally was able to walk her 5 miles each day. Often say how she saved my life.

Sounds like your cats have the same theraputic affect on your life.

That stalking part, kind of scares me for your safety. Has this been going on long?

aim

Postby aim » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:56 pm

Animals... they make you crazy and they make you love them!!! Dakota has saved my life and caused a great deal of anxiety all at the same time. But I couldn't imagine life without her. :-)

Monty

Postby Monty » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Haven't heard from you for a while Ken.

Hope things are going ok.

Enjoy reading your posts.

Aurelia5

Postby Aurelia5 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:53 pm

Monty~

I am adding my sadness that we don't have Ken anymore. I really wonder what he's doing and if he's ok. The last I heard his car broke and it was going to cost a fortune to fix. I even emailed him, but haven't heard a peep.

KEN - If you're out there, just know we miss you and are concerned about you. You certainly don't have to feel pressured into writing. If you just want to hide for a while, we can sure understand that.

But I'll keep putting out little feelers every so often, just to let him know he's still in my mind.

A5

aim

Postby aim » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:19 pm

I too am concerned about Ken. I hope you are ok, friend, and that you know that we are all still here for you when you need us.

xn728

you have my life

Postby xn728 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:27 pm

im deleting my existance and when i get to the last post ,it will be just that
Last edited by xn728 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aim

Postby aim » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:17 pm

((((Ken)))) What's going on? I'm so glad to hear from you and know that you are ok... hm. are you ok?? I really do hope so. Why the goodbye, Ken?

If you really do need to leave our little forum family for your own personal reasons, please know that you will be missed but it is understood. Ken - take care of you, ok? If you can, pop in occassionally and let us know how you and yours are doing...

Aurelia5

Postby Aurelia5 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:22 pm

HI KEN!!!!
We - I, was so worried. But just like Amy says, if you need to go, it's ok, we just miss you and hope you are ok. We are, I am, so relieved just to see your tag here again.

This forum really does care.

Write whenever you feel like it, and if you don't, just know you're in our minds all the time.

Take care, dear ~

A5

Monty

Postby Monty » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:24 pm

Ken,

By my question of where you were didn't mean to feel that you write,if you don't think that you can.

You can see by the replies that we are all rooting for you. None of us want you to stop posting, you are a very valued member or our forum family.

I guess I just wanted to make sure that you were ok.

Sometimes I feel like I just can't sit down at the computer and type, but do go and read some of the postings, so I know how it feels to be like you are completely exhausted by what is going on in my life. On good days (when things aren't going so well and I feel the strength) I do go back and look at messages. That doesn't mean that I have the strength to write.

Don't know how often you come on now, but all of us hold a special place in our hearts for you, and just wanted to make sure that you were ok. We weren't trying to intrude.

If you don't remember what I have said in my way of just trying to let you know that you are cared for. Please keep in mind that you are cared about, by all.

xn728

meltdown

Postby xn728 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:06 pm

thanks everyone
Last edited by xn728 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aurelia5

Postby Aurelia5 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:51 pm

Hi Ken honey,

Thank you sooooo much for letting us know you're still around. We keep jumping behind our barriers too. Except for Amy - I don't think she has anything keeping her from bravely facing forward. I love her for always being here, and always being so sweet. And I know she is very concerned about you too. And like Monty says, you sure don't have to feel pushed by us.

But you are so unique, I, and I'm sure I speak for a bunch of us, miss your you.

We will be thinking hard about whatever it is that got to you, for it to go away, and for you to be better again. No hurry to write. Don't even need to respond to this.

You are in our hearts and minds.

A5

xn728

i know your all here

Postby xn728 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:40 pm

ive fallen
Last edited by xn728 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monty

Postby Monty » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:05 pm

Glad to hear from you Ken, but am concerned that things aren't going well for you.

It is good to hear that, even if you don't log in and comment, that you are still checking in with us.

Hang in there.

Return to “Profiles”