I need some comfort...

Depression/anxiety may have touched your family, your friends, yourself; what helps you to deal with it? Sharing is caring!

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

rayne_noon

I need some comfort...

Postby rayne_noon » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:21 am

Hi, im a bit new to this forum thing but I think I figured it out. Im here because I feel as if I have no other place to go. Does anyone else feel like they try their best to be the happy person and to cheer everyone up. But when you yourselves are the ones that need cheering up, no one even tries to help you....I lost my best friend of 1 year to someone else and I tried my best to get over it. I seeked the comfort of my friends and family but they all said to get over it on my own and I thought I did. But yesterday he messaged me for some final words and I guess the sadness of everything that has happened hit me all at once. Someone who I thought was my really good friend didn't care about the situation, instead he told me that he would only care if we were dating. And I just don't know what to do. My family isn't the type to talk about our feelings, and if we do it always ends up in them telling me its my fault. I know im not the best person but I ccant help but think im doing something wrong. Am I just, messed up to think that people would care for me if I care for them first?
Thank you for listening, Im sorry if i made you feel sad from this haha.

Return to “Family and Friends of People Living with Depression”