Depression seeming to cause imaginary 'creatures' to appear

Depression/anxiety may have touched your family, your friends, yourself; what helps you to deal with it? Sharing is caring!

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Liketohelpthose

Depression seeming to cause imaginary 'creatures' to appear

Postby Liketohelpthose » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:51 pm

Recently I've been talking to someone who has depression, that's why I'm here obviously. But there seems to be more to it as the person says that there's these human-like creatures that appear. When the person looks at them the 'creatures' either run away and hide or disappear completely. This has been happening for a few months now but recently has started up again. The trigger seems to be unknown but we believe it's the persons depression coming out again. I would like people to help who have any type of experience with these appearing 'creatures' to tell their story and how it stopped (or if it's still on-going) and any tips to help my friend out. Any additional information needed will be provided as long as their privacy isn't distrupted.

Prycejosh1987

Re: Depression seeming to cause imaginary 'creatures' to appear

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:15 pm

Liketohelpthose wrote:Recently I've been talking to someone who has depression, that's why I'm here obviously. But there seems to be more to it as the person says that there's these human-like creatures that appear. When the person looks at them the 'creatures' either run away and hide or disappear completely. This has been happening for a few months now but recently has started up again. The trigger seems to be unknown but we believe it's the persons depression coming out again. I would like people to help who have any type of experience with these appearing 'creatures' to tell their story and how it stopped (or if it's still on-going) and any tips to help my friend out. Any additional information needed will be provided as long as their privacy isn't distrupted.

Seek spiritual help.

Return to “Family and Friends of People Living with Depression”