Worse things have happened to better people..

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Maria Elizabeth

Worse things have happened to better people..

Postby Maria Elizabeth » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:40 pm

It always seems our own problems aren't big enough.. That we should always be grateful.. That it could always be worse..
Stop feeling sorry for yourself.. All you need to do is change your attitude..
I've never felt heard in my life, This is why I keep it in, I keep quiet and to myself..

I hope you won't mind me sharing with you
Thanks for being here
Mareli

kalyl

Re: Worse things have happened to better people..

Postby kalyl » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:26 pm

Your feelings are valid, Geometry Dash 3d and it's okay to seek support when needed.
Geometry Dash

fantasmagirl

Postby fantasmagirl » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:59 pm

Reminds me of when I said I didn't want to go to school when I was 11 because it was stressing me out, just to be laughed at.
All i got told my entire life was "stop trying to make people feel worry for you" which was weird because my mom would come in my room and say that even though i was lone lol

lilycollins9x

Postby lilycollins9x » Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:25 pm

I completely understand, Mareli. It's incredibly frustrating to feel unheardfnaf as if your feelings and experiences are being minimized or dismissed. It's reasonable to feel sad, angry, or any other emotion that arises in response.

Quietone

Postby Quietone » Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:45 am

Hi Mareli,
Yes, I feel bad because I know others are worse off, but I am having so much trouble coping with the seemingly constant stream of bad things that seem to happen to me, which I know could worse but I have no resilience and have this despair because I feel like there should be some good things happening too, eventually, to balance things. But even when I plan and work hard for something good to happen it never works out and I’m left feeling even worse.

Return to “New Member Introductions”