My personal pain

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Jay_lonely

My personal pain

Postby Jay_lonely » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:05 am

i realized....I've been holding my emotions in for so long that i don't cry i'm numb....its funny how when u have been through as much as i have been through first you cry everyday then you start taking ur pain out through punching and or boxing, then u try to focus ur attention on shows to take you away from reality for a just a little bit, after that you start to cut yourself and that focuses the pain on something other than ur objective of pain and finally you can't cry anymore i mean yea u sometimes you shed a tear here and there but u eventually learn to keep all the pain inside to mask everything thats really wrong so you become numb and u try to be normal but it doesn't work because you aren't. You have a box in you where you keep all the pain and all the anger and regret and you know that one day ur gonna explode even though you don't know when u know its gonna happen because one day that box is going to get too full and burst and all the anger and the sadness and the pain is gonna come out and your not going to be able to stop crying......

koala

Re: My personal pain

Postby koala » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:55 am

Hey. I'm sorry to hear that, and I can't even promise you that you're going to be just fine because I don't know what will happen. I'm new here, and i just realized that there's a lot of people who need to rant or just talk to someone. but they're afraid being judged or they don't have someone to talk 2. i hope you're doing great, i don't have the best advice but i think listens to music or workout can make you feel better

Jay_lonely

Postby Jay_lonely » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:52 am

Ok thank you for the suggestions i definitely listen to music and ill start working out.

CamGirl

Postby CamGirl » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:41 am

Koala is right. Working out really helps. And try avoiding sweets. Apparently, they contribute to depression and anxiety.

Return to “New Member Introductions”