Uhm, Hi?

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

sate

Uhm, Hi?

Postby sate » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:07 am

It feels weird that I am here. I never thought that I would google the words "depression-suicidal help group", and it led me to multiple
websites and I just chose this one with no specific reason.

Well it's just, today sucked. It brought up this empty feeling inside me... well it's always here just being pushed back by never ending
responsibilities. Is it wrong that I "think" it would feel great if I just don't wake up next morning? These thoughts are becoming more common in the back, side, front of my head... ugh cringe. Am I just really weak to feel like this...

Anyway, that's it. I hope whoever reads this will have a better morning, afternoon or evening than my Tuesday.

marissa1234

Re: Uhm, Hi?

Postby marissa1234 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:27 am

Hey, your not alone. I’ve been feeling the same lately and literally googled the same thing as you. Personally I’m not very good at helping with these things, but know that people care about you and that things will definitely get better. Stay strong! :)

CamGirl

Re: Uhm, Hi?

Postby CamGirl » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:13 am

Hi! I'm glad you're here. You're here for a reason. This group has been a safe haven, and I hope you would consider us family. It's nice to think that there are people out there, sharing the same heart. Be strong because life can be beautiful if we decide that it is. See you around!

Return to “New Member Introductions”