Dealing with loneliness

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Man--Argentina

Dealing with loneliness

Postby Man--Argentina » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:05 am

Im not new to forums like this, or this either, I started joining to this kind of forums since 5 years ago.

At the time I was starting to deal with lonelines, it really consumed me, dont have anyone to talk with, spend days and days, months, a year, two years, just alone.

Dont have anyone to talk really stress me, like now, I just dont have anyone. I miss (and need) having a conversation, but I dont have anyone to talk, never.

No one to go out, etc. I just spend my time alone, I do things alone, and I dont talk about my thoughts and problems with anyone, I only doing posting messages in forums (like this), which just have a few replies, and just that.

Im looking for people who also deals with loneliness, anyone else ? Im 28 old.

秋葉原通り魔事件

Re: Dealing with loneliness

Postby 秋葉原通り魔事件 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:19 am

I am in a similar situation
in fact I am a severely depressed social recluse and I never had any friend or girlfriend

Princess Ninja

Re: Dealing with loneliness

Postby Princess Ninja » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:36 pm

I have the same problem. I haven't had any friends for about 4 years. I think loneliness is one of the reasons of my chronic insomnia problem. I used to like being lonely from time to time but now I want to have conversations with people and do stuff with them.

Return to “New Member Introductions”