New here

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Elisabeth75

New here

Postby Elisabeth75 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:41 am

Hello,

I'm new here. The coronavirus containment has hurt me a lot and the isolation hasn't been good. I'm here to decompress and maybe find a little bit of happiness.

useranonymous

Re: New here

Postby useranonymous » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:02 am

Hi :D welcome x
Lockdown made my anxiety come back with a vengeance. Im feeling better now slowly. How about you? X

Madamlost

Postby Madamlost » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:16 pm

I’m new here, I’ve been feeling this way for awhile. However I believe things have gotten worst. I’m so sick of being strong for everyone and putting on a smile, when I’m breaking and no ones concerned because they have a roof over there head. Meanwhile I’m the youngest and everyone relying on me. And I kids of my own to take care of. I just think if I wasn’t around life would be much easier for everybody

useranonymous

Postby useranonymous » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:17 pm

It's really tough taking care of kids when members of family rely on you so hats off to you, your doing a brilliant job despite everything. If you don't mind me asking, what are they relying on you for? Also curious because you said the bit about them having a roof over their heads. They shouldn't be so selfish to put so much strain on you. You have your own family who I bet love you to the stars and back. Do you have a way to keep a distance between you and family members putting a strain on you? It sounds like your being pulled in all directions.can they not find a way to support themselves? Maybe you just need to cut all ties for a while unless you rely on them for something which may make it tougher

Return to “New Member Introductions”