after a year

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

someone.

after a year

Postby someone. » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:01 am

its been awhile since i've logged on here. ive been taking it day by day. hour by hour. I feel heavy most of time. I always have this thought tugging in the back of my brain of how it'd feel if I just ended it. I feel like a ghost most of the time. thats if im feeling something that day. I don't know whats wrong with me.
but I made it I guess cause im still here. still breathing even if I dont want to.i find myself writing a lot and listening to music to somehow get me to feel something. atleast my nightmares have kinda reduced. I know probably noone cares, this is kind of my only outlet. but im here if anyone needs someone to talk to. im not great with advices but im here for you and ill be listening .
talking to a stranger might help.

Prycejosh1987

Re: after a year

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:10 am

someone. wrote:its been awhile since i've logged on here. ive been taking it day by day. hour by hour. I feel heavy most of time. I always have this thought tugging in the back of my brain of how it'd feel if I just ended it. I feel like a ghost most of the time. thats if im feeling something that day. I don't know whats wrong with me.
but I made it I guess cause im still here. still breathing even if I dont want to.i find myself writing a lot and listening to music to somehow get me to feel something. atleast my nightmares have kinda reduced. I know probably noone cares, this is kind of my only outlet. but im here if anyone needs someone to talk to. im not great with advices but im here for you and ill be listening .
talking to a stranger might help.

Talking to strangers can help although, you should still be careful who you talk to. Good luck finding a solution to your issues.

Return to “New Member Introductions”