one day at a time.

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Valkyrie38

one day at a time.

Postby Valkyrie38 » Mon May 18, 2020 6:34 pm

hello,
I find myself staring at the mess on the floor for hours at a time. I cant seem to find any interest in anything anymore. TV sux, facebook is worse. i live totally alone with in the woods of nowhere, no neighbors and really having a hard time of it. I was in AA so long I kinda think like that stuff, one day at a time and all that. I probably will not make it to June. Or even next week I feel so out of it and worthless. I dont know what to do.

littlestarsmum

Re: one day at a time.

Postby littlestarsmum » Tue May 19, 2020 1:05 am

I’m so sorry you’re feeling that way, friend. I know how difficult and frustrating it must be for you. Life can be stressful, and intense feelings can be nearly overwhelming at times. Please don’t be hard on yourself. Your life is precious and you don’t need to carry your burdens alone. Are you seeing a counselor/therapist for your struggles? I know it’s not easy, but stay strong. Hugs.

Prycejosh1987

Re: one day at a time.

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:08 pm

Valkyrie38 wrote:hello,
I find myself staring at the mess on the floor for hours at a time. I cant seem to find any interest in anything anymore. TV sux, facebook is worse. i live totally alone with in the woods of nowhere, no neighbors and really having a hard time of it. I was in AA so long I kinda think like that stuff, one day at a time and all that. I probably will not make it to June. Or even next week I feel so out of it and worthless. I dont know what to do.

TV does suck, Most programmes are repeats, unless you have SKY (which is good) facebook isnt that bad though. It (facebook) has alot of potential, you can upload pictures and see different peoples messages and posts. You can catch up with old friends. You can connect with the extended family. etc. Look at the potential and invest in social media for the time being, it can occupy you in good ways. If you have the internet you can do and watch all sort of things. You can go for walks and enjoy your surroundings. If you have a car, you can go to other areas in your town occasionally. There are alot of things that you can do.

Return to “New Member Introductions”