Even if im surrounded by ppl who love me i fell lonely

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

idfk_idfc

Even if im surrounded by ppl who love me i fell lonely

Postby idfk_idfc » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:59 pm

Hii!
I am new here cause i want to talk to ppl that struggle with the same stuff as me ... well not the same but simular
Sorry if i spell some stuff wrong i have dyslexia and plus eng isn't my first language
For now i just wanna ask how are you is evrything going okay and if not i wanna know im just a random person who cares
Even if evrything is going fine lets talk about it
Do you fell lonely like me no matter how many ppl say there your friend then lets be lonely together ❤

Shame

Re: Even if im surrounded by ppl who love me i fell lonely

Postby Shame » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:57 am

I feel similarly. My family loves me and supports me, but I feel alone anyways. It is hard to deal with sometimes. I hope you remember that everyone who loves you is ready and willing to help if you can tell them. Stay strong!

Prycejosh1987

Re: Even if im surrounded by ppl who love me i fell lonely

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:52 pm

idfk_idfc wrote:Hii!
I am new here cause i want to talk to ppl that struggle with the same stuff as me ... well not the same but simular
Sorry if i spell some stuff wrong i have dyslexia and plus eng isn't my first language
For now i just wanna ask how are you is evrything going okay and if not i wanna know im just a random person who cares
Even if evrything is going fine lets talk about it
Do you fell lonely like me no matter how many ppl say there your friend then lets be lonely together ❤

Great you are yearning for friends. Good luck with that.

Return to “New Member Introductions”