Really, Very Exhausted

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

jonesy

Really, Very Exhausted

Postby jonesy » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:36 am

Hey everyone,

I'm Jonesy and I'm new here. Though I'm not new to depression, I've owned it for over twenty years now. I've been needing somewhere to vent, because I feel as if all the therapy didn't work, the pills didn't work and my social group is ever shrinking, and I'm tired of hiding behind beer, pot and Netflix.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to some enlightening and inspiring conversation with you all.

xxrdxxrdxx

Re: Really, Very Exhausted

Postby xxrdxxrdxx » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:35 am

Hey there Jonesy!
Feel free to vent out your feelings over here. I've just joined this forum today but the people over here seem pretty nice :D
I for one am more than willing to listen, especially since I know what it's like when no one seems to care...
Admittedly I'm pretty new to the whole depression thing, I haven't gotten myself checked for it. The only reason why I joined the forum is that I keep getting suicidal thoughts every now and then ever since I was 15, and when I talked to my boyfriend about what was troubling me, he just mocked me for it :'(
I look forward to talking with you. I hope we can help each other out with our issues ^_^

Prycejosh1987

Re: Really, Very Exhausted

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:24 pm

Depression like all issues can be overcome. Its a state of mind more than an illness. Not every illness can be solved with medication, unfortunately. Sometimes you have to grab the bull by the horns. Be determined and look out for solutions. If therapists dont work, and medications dont work. Communication doesnt work. Have you really tried everything. I can think of 6 different things that you probably havent tried. I wont tell you what they are, you will know in due time. Somethings work only with perfect timing. Example: The medication that didnt work a year ago might start to work later in life. Anything is possible but you have to do what is required to see the breakthrough.

Return to “New Member Introductions”