Hello !

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Peanutbutter

Hello !

Postby Peanutbutter » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:15 pm

Hi everybody.

I am 26 and live in England, UK.

I won't say too much here in my introduction, I will save it for the other section/s of the forum. I just wanted to introduce myself and say "hello". Before creating an account I had a little browse of the forum and noticed there are many other's that share the same feelings I have developed recently, especially that feeling of being alone. I know that feeling all too well but also sometimes the feeling of wanting to be alone, not being able to stand even the thought of having people around.

Sometimes it's easier to talk to somebody that isn't your partner, close friend or family member so if you do find yourself needing to talk to a "kind stranger" and notice I am online.. please do say Hello !

athena.vhd

Re: Hello !

Postby athena.vhd » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:29 am

hello peanut butter :D
welcome here...im sure u will find reliable friends here as we all did.
hope u get better soon.

Spleefy

Postby Spleefy » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:45 am

Howdy Peanut butter,

For some reason that name puts a smile on my face!

Thanks for introducing yourself. I can't compare this forum to others of the same kind, but this forum is most certainly a friendly, helpful, and safe environment to discuss our feelings and troubles. And you will get a lot of useful feedback and suggestions because we all have much in common and yet vastly different backgrounds, experiences, and coping strategies. So everybody has something to bring to the table, even if only to comfort, which is sometimes what we just need.

Welcome to the family! :D

Peanutbutter

Postby Peanutbutter » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:39 am

athena.vhd wrote:hello peanut butter :D
welcome here...im sure u will find reliable friends here as we all did.
hope u get better soon.

Hello Athena.

Thank you, I do hope so ! :D

Spleefy wrote:Howdy Peanut butter,
or some reason that name puts a smile on my face!

Thanks for introducing yourself. I can't compare this forum to others of the same kind, but this forum is most certainly a friendly, helpful, and safe environment to discuss our feelings and troubles. And you will get a lot of useful feedback and suggestions because we all have much in common and yet vastly different backgrounds, experiences, and coping strategies. So everybody has something to bring to the table, even if only to comfort, which is sometimes what we just need.

Welcome to the family! :D

Hey Spleefy,

How are you?

Haha :lol: It is surprising how many people actually don't like Peanut butter.

i have not visited any other forums of this nature before, guess I am lucky to have came across this one first. This is all very new to me so can be difficult for me to express exactly what I am feeling. Maybe here, with people that "get it", my feelings and thoughts will be a bit more understood.

Thank you for saying hello!

Prycejosh1987

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:03 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:Hi everybody.

I am 26 and live in England, UK.

I won't say too much here in my introduction, I will save it for the other section/s of the forum. I just wanted to introduce myself and say "hello". Before creating an account I had a little browse of the forum and noticed there are many other's that share the same feelings I have developed recently, especially that feeling of being alone. I know that feeling all too well but also sometimes the feeling of wanting to be alone, not being able to stand even the thought of having people around.

Sometimes it's easier to talk to somebody that isn't your partner, close friend or family member so if you do find yourself needing to talk to a "kind stranger" and notice I am online.. please do say Hello !

You are dealing with conflict. You are lonely but dont want people around. You need to deal with this issue. Its better to have people around and have a heart for loving having people around. Take it from there.

Return to “New Member Introductions”