Hi, I'm old and my dreams are all ashes

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

laurenipsum

Re: Hi, I'm old and my dreams are all ashes

Postby laurenipsum » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:35 pm

Thank you, Prycejosh! I am working on the money situation and things are looking up a little bit. Also trying to have a positive mindset. I appreciate your optimism!

Prycejosh1987 wrote:I think the most important thing is your finances, money isnt everything but it makes the world go around. Explore options on what you could do to change this issue. Explore loans, or overdraft or some sort of benefit that can help you. Seek and speak to a money adviser. You cannot go wrong. Your only 58, you are coming to close of working potential. There is still time, to turn things around. There are older people that stay in work until they pass away. Make yourself feel better, and work with what you have, family, friends, co workers, etc. Do not count the chickens yet, but be determined and keep going, you need to have a desire, the biggest problem is always the mindset. I am not just saying be optimistic, but go beyond that.

Princess Ninja

Re: Hi, I'm old and my dreams are all ashes

Postby Princess Ninja » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:12 pm

You're welcome! I used to get very angry with myself for dating someone like that. I was so blind to all the red flags. But that experience have taught me a lot about people and relationships. Maybe I lost many important things but I think this was an important life lesson I had to learn the hard way. I try to focus on the positive. Believe it or not, what you focus on becomes your reality. When I spend a significant amount of time remembering my bad experiences, it attracts more bad experiences to my life.

Return to “New Member Introductions”