To Jeanie, Stephen, and the OPs: Sayonara!

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Jenna1234

To Jeanie, Stephen, and the OPs: Sayonara!

Postby Jenna1234 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:11 am

Just wanted to say... I hope that you (Jeanie and Stephen) learn from the way that you have treated several good people in the past month. Phat, Jennifer, Rob, and I have all made outstanding contributions to both the forums and chat, and we have each brought a unique perspective to this place that you have created. I personally, have done few things to harm your site, and my 'evilness' pales in comparison to what you two are doing.

Because you are so stuck on doing things your own way, you have banned many good people because you couldn't handle the thought of incorporating talents and kind hearts into your own world. If the lot of you don't learn to have peace and love in your hearts, as well as understanding, you better learn to love depression. Because only through love and friendship can you heal your own wounds.

I have done nothing but kiss ass to you guys. I come here to have real conversations with real people. And the experience is greatly cheapened by the way you two conduct yourselves. Through manipulation and bribery, you have recruited nothing but scum for your new OP's, and you are forcibly entering them into a long future of arguments. How can you ask people with depression to come into here, command over other people with depression, and then question their actions? As it is, we all have insecurities, and you guys get off on manipulating those who are weakest. You give power to those who want it most, and then you whip them for their decisions. The way you are conducting business here is more harmful than helpful to the general population, and I hope you can realize this before it is too late for each of you to find salvation for your actions within your own heart.

I wish you all the best of luck in your cold and lonely futures, you will need it.

And hey, when you can't keep your chin up just <i>hang in there</i> :D

PS - f*** you.
Last edited by Jenna1234 on Tue May 19, 2009 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:17 am

(((((((((((((((((((((( Jenna1234 ))))))))))))))))))

Hey there! So good to see you here posting. What a positive post you have done. Thank you for that. :)

Will agree depression understood is a wonderful site. So much caring, concern, support and most important, friendship occurs in the chat room, as well as here.

Looking forward to reading more from you.

Now to get other members in the chat room to join in here, feel this is just an extension of the family we have become. A good family don't you think?

Thank you again ((((((((((( Jenna1234 ))))))))))

Warmie/Jeanie 8)

aim

Postby aim » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:43 pm

Hi Jenna! Don't think we've met...good to meet you! Isn't this a wonderful site? I too have been a member of the chat room for a while, and just started using the forums. And there always is light! The world is full of it - I've been able to see that myself lately...
(((((((((Jenna)))))))))))))

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:21 pm

((((((((((((((((( Jenna1234 )))))))))))))))))

Just wanted to say thank you for talking about this forum in the chat room. Good to see that.

Warmie/Jeanie

Robvious

Postby Robvious » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:14 am

Well, hello Jennal :) Glad to have you here at DU. :P

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:42 pm

Hi Jenna1234 and welcome to the forums :)

georgiapeach

Postby georgiapeach » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:31 pm

JENNA!!!!!! where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu??????????????? i miss you.

Return to “New Member Introductions”