Hello. I'll be happy if you will read it.

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Stressed_Depressed

Hello. I'll be happy if you will read it.

Postby Stressed_Depressed » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:23 pm

Hello everyone. I'm new one here. I was registered on a heap of forums, but did not find the slightest consolation for many years. I don't need anything special. I just want to talk with someone at night, when I suffer from insomnia. Maybe I'll complain to life, or talk about music. Nothing special. Write me whenever you want to talk.

100footpole

Postby 100footpole » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:27 pm

I was reader 28.

Hows it going?

Seann

Postby Seann » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:35 pm

I am joining for much the same reason.
Nice to meet you.

nenkohai2

Postby nenkohai2 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:27 am

Glad you're here. Good people all through this site.

Stressed_Depressed

Postby Stressed_Depressed » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:29 pm

Feel free to PM me.

Nimbus

Postby Nimbus » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:03 am

Hi.
First of all, I love Kurt Cobain. I read a few of his biographies and the reason I started listening to Nirvana was not only the good music but I thouht he felt the same way as I did and that was really intense cuz I was 11 years old and nobody would understand how I felt.
Surely we can talk.
Nimbus

Stressed_Depressed

Postby Stressed_Depressed » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:11 pm

Nimbus wrote:Hi.
First of all, I love Kurt Cobain. I read a few of his biographies and the reason I started listening to Nirvana was not only the good music but I thouht he felt the same way as I did and that was really intense cuz I was 11 years old and nobody would understand how I felt.
Surely we can talk.
Nimbus

So nice to meet you.

specter

Up at night, sleep til noon.

Postby specter » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:07 pm

Hi there.

I do this to avoid my toxic parents. Yes, I'm 25 and I still live with them. I'm on disability for severe mental illness. It is, in fact, crippling. PTSD/DID. Also, I'm currently on a waiting list for low-income apartments. Don't plan on staying like this for long! That's the good part. The bad part is that there's no telling how long the wait is. One of the apartment complexes is being renovated, too, so when/if I get it, it's going to be "new"-ish.

We could PM at night, I guess. Again, I tend to be online til ... jeez ... 1 AM, 2 AM. Sometimes 3 AM to 4 AM. Depends on how I'm doing that day.

I do not actually have insomnia. My mind has programmed itself to avoid being near my parents. They sleep normal hours and I sleep odd hours. Keep them away from me so I don't have to deal with their fights or their noisy conversations. Sometimes they have little parties or gatherings, drink, yell, smoke, etc. As long as I'm not around when that stuff happens, or as long as I'm in my room during hours that no one will be around, I'm usually OK.

Need to get some new ear phones.

Return to “New Member Introductions”