Hello everyone

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

ItsCorey

Hello everyone

Postby ItsCorey » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:13 am

Hello! My name is Corey.. I've been lurking around this site for days and I relate with others. I signed up finally. I hope you could help me and cheer me up when I feel down. Nice to meet you all.

Titan99

Welcome Corey

Postby Titan99 » Fri May 29, 2015 10:42 pm

I've been through it all......hopefully I can help you, as can the rest of the group. I struggle daily with depression, but have developed many useful tools that I use to get me through the day with a smile on my face! Hope to hear from you soon so we can share valuable information.

Titan99

Welcome Corey

Postby Titan99 » Fri May 29, 2015 10:44 pm

I've been through it all......hopefully I can help you, as can the rest of the group. I struggle daily with depression, but have developed many useful tools that I use to get me through the day with a smile on my face! Hope to hear from you soon so we can share valuable information.

Titan99

Welcome Corey

Postby Titan99 » Fri May 29, 2015 10:44 pm

Return to “New Member Introductions”