Damn it 2 hell!

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

4EverMe

Damn it 2 hell!

Postby 4EverMe » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:46 am

Alright, I'm a natural blonde. I desire for my hair to look 'sun-kissed' all year around. (like during summer) BUT I isolate myself indoors so much, that I don't get much sun. So, I bought my ray of hope in the form of some box color. Hope is overrated. Now, i'm pissed! Though my hair looks normal, my roots look red. Ugh! Gots 2 correct it. Not expecting a response. Blah. Blah. Blah. Lol...
Last edited by 4EverMe on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

jj

Postby jj » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:37 pm

awww *hugs* love.

hope you can get it fixed soon and doesnt cost you an arm and a leg!

it dampens my spirits when i try to make myself feel better by doing something to make me look nicer and then it goes wrong.. but, these things are just temporary.. thankfully :P

hugs again

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:21 pm

Awww,
Thanx jj. You get it! I feel kinda silly posting something like that. LOL!!
But I had to get it off my chest. Preferrably off my hair. Haha.
Well, last night I fixed it as best as I could. It's still a little brassy on the top, but should fade with a few washings. Ugh! Feel like I'm wasting space here!
I appreciate your kind words jj--Hugs back at you! :)

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:36 pm

Understand your struggle with box color. I was born blonde then my hair turned to a dark brown color. I spent a lot of years dying it back blonde, to a sun blonde. I usually have to use two boxes. The first box usually turns it like a reddish orange color and then the second box I do a few days later to get the right color. I thought about going a strawberry blonde this time, but could only find blonde in the kind I got. So here's hoping, I don't want have to be stuck with orange hair for a day or two until I can dye it again.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:24 am

Hi Hollyann,
Thanks for your response. Hoping that all went okay for you! :)

Can you tell by my post title that I was pissed? Heehee. :) Ugh. Coulda, woulda, shoulda not posted about this. Now, I'm an itty, bitty embarrassed for having done so! Well, i guess things like screwing up your hair (generally speaking) have a way of introducing depression, sometimes temporary psychosis. But I guess it could've been worse. I've heard of people whose hair falls ou!. Who am I to complain? Atleast I still have hair to gripe about. AND I did a decent job correcting it--Makes it easier for me to NOW have a good attitude about things. :)

Blaine

Postby Blaine » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:10 am

Trust girls to post about hair. :D

WOMBLE

Postby WOMBLE » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:11 am

hey any subject/ topic that gets u stressed or down is a valid discussion :)

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:32 am

Hahaha!! Just look what I got started...I'm surprised I even got a response on this Post!

Well, happy 'hairday' to all of you. This includes YOU Blaine. :)

tiredofsmiling

better to scream about

Postby tiredofsmiling » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:09 pm

Something there is hope in fixing.. LoLoLo..seriously..! Besides, isn't always the case ..it's the " little" things that just set us OVER !

So, how is your hair doing ? :)

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:44 pm

Maybe I AM glad I posted this ridiculous topic! When you all, myself included, need a break from writing about the more serious crap goin on in our lives, we can come here for a humorous break!

Hair am I doing?? I became fed up and committed hair suicide. I took a razor and shaved my head bald. But seriously, (haha) I thought I'd fixed the problem. Actually, I'd only improved it. So, it's kinda still messed up--just a more tolerable mess! I can't afford the salon. (And my hair is pretty long) Hmmm. Do they charge $10 bucks an inch or something?! Crrraaazy!

This had to happen at a time when I was/am hit w/ too many big stressors at once. Guess this hair dilema was like the icing on the cake! Wanted to forget about everything else--Do something nice for myself. Broaden my hairizons...Dang, I coulda, woulda, shoulda just used that money to purchase a couple drinks! Atleast, that's what I needed AFTER the fact!! LOl. :)

Return to “New Member Introductions”