A Clairvoyant with Depression/Panic Disorder

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

jj

Postby jj » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:39 pm

I understand 4EverMe. Well, just know you are not alone here, that is for sure:) xx

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:08 pm

Thankyou jj, Means a lot to me. :)
I'm just so overwhelmed by all of this sress. Sometimes, I wanna cry. Sometimes, I'm numb and inwardly catatonic. At other times, I feel I could punch a crater into the wall. But I haven't 'checked out' yet. Everything HUGE that's going on in my life, right now, involves the unknown in some form or another. I can hardly guess what awaits beyond each door.
Last edited by 4EverMe on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frame

Unknown

Postby Frame » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Uncertainty; yup, that's the scariest isn't it? Allen Wallace talks about the "Wisdom of Insecurity". I forget which book, but he is a deep thinker worth reading.

I guess that means we're all becoming much much wiser.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:53 pm

Hi Frame,
Uncertainty is certainly a b****! The mind tends to over-analyze the things that could very well happen. Some would probably say, "Oh, just think positive!" (lalalala) And they prance off blowing their bubbles into their hip' rainbow sunsets. Lol!
Myself, I try to find some corridor of hope where rays of light can be seen in the distance. And I pray...I also reach out. Uncertainty is much easier to cope with when it adheres to 'typical' stress! This is NOT to imply that general problems are fun...Do I dare venture to guess, whether or not I've scored on 'bad-luck lottery?!' If so, I dread to see the payouts!
Last edited by 4EverMe on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

fallen

Postby fallen » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:43 pm

i think it is really cool that this is happening to you ,i'm sorry you have anxiety over it though , i see and hear things all day long but the knocking and all the rest i would love to get . i have had this all my life . and can say my life would be pretty boring without it.
i see hell below my feet and can actually see and feel them try to grab my shoes and jeans i find it fascinating not scary.
this is one of the most interesting posts i have read on here, you made my day, thank you

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:26 pm

Hi fallen,
Thanks for sympathizing with my anxiety issues in dealing with this problem.

As it pertains to what you claim to experience? How do you NOT have any panic/anxiety problems?! Um, any depression? One reason, for why I wouldn't wish this my worst enemy, IS because of the anxiety it induces! I'm sorry, but I'm sorta perplexed and words fail me at the moment...

fallen

Postby fallen » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:29 pm

i have learnt to see what i experience as a positive not a negative.
see my very first post on here and you will understand that i have been dealing with this since my early childhood therefore i have an acceptance of the unknown.
there are times when my energy levels are low when things can appear from the darkness that scare me too but this is fleeting and i know they can not hurt me.
when we are born the majority are born into a white box this is their reality, i was born into a white box that has doors and windows where i can see beyond.
the majority will say i am mad, that what i see is not real, but even the most ordinary human being sees what i see they just put it down to shadows or a figment of their imagination.
human beings are arrogant and think they have worked out the universe.
psychiatrists think they understand the human mind,how arrogant is that.
scientists have only just realised that the universe is ever expanding.
we are told what we can see by society,those that follow this premise are sheep .
take care

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:07 am

Hi Blaine,
I now see where you posted here! Sorry- I somehow missed it. Believe I saw that program you mentiond. Did it air recently? Was the woman on this show middle-aged? While watching this show, I wondered if any physical phenomena occurred when she heard those voices. But nothing spoken of. My next thought was that it must be nice to have the option of medication/ therapy to stop the voices!

BTW, I'm aware this isn't a 'paranormal' website. There's but one reason I've posted on this subject. It contributes to the overall state of my mental health, especially my anxiety. Actually, my God!!! I'm very glad I did!! While reflecting upon this, it just NOW helped me to realize something! My difficulties leaving 'home' worsened largely, AS these abilities of mine also multiplied!!! Wow...I've gone through depression/anxiety crap ever since I was in my early teens. Also have PTSD. Was not as agoraphobic!!
Last edited by 4EverMe on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blaine

Postby Blaine » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:57 am

Nah it's a bunch of programs they've got going on BBC here in England about depression. One of them was following around the people in a hospital. The people on there were actually what gave me the courage to start using this website and start seeking help again!

That sounds awful! Do you think your abilities have multiplied because of the amount of time you've had to just .. think?

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:10 pm

Hi Fallen,
I like your metaphorical use of the 'white box'. That's a good way of putting it--that maybe others might understand.

You mentioned you've dealt with things of this nature since childhood? I need to put aside some time and find your post on it. Just wanna say that I am aware these things can't harm me.. But I believe there is the potential for it. Depends on how we use our free will. Some people become a little TOO curious and dabble in what they should'nt. Be careful what you wish for, the saying goes.

Society assumes to have it all figured out, I agree. Pride and closed-mindedness hurt us--not help us! I've heard that the majority of us use only 10% of our brains. Like sheep, do we just flock to those using the 12%?!

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Hi Blaine,
Um, I don't think these things are happening because of the time I have to just think. But, it seems that extra 'mind time,' does cause....I don't even know where I'm goin with this. Maybe the fact that I have more time on my hands is why I am being 'given' more to handle?? I don't know. I'm still seeking definitive answers, myself. I know that each of these abilities came on, as with baby steps. Hmmm. THIS is why I welcome questions...

These things progressed in stages, and I'm reminded of the varying levels of human developement. For those who are unsure: We are born. :) In a number of days, our vision improves. From a laying position, we learn to lift/turn our heads, roll onto our sides, grasp objects. Of course, we progess into crawling, standing, walking, then running. But our sources of nourishment also change. "Got milk?" becomes "Pureed potato skins, please?" We're then like, "Where's the beef?" Was my 'psychic' growth in healthy/unhealthy steps? Subconscious-related strain? Who knows?
Last edited by 4EverMe on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

fallen

Postby fallen » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:44 am

anyone who is progressive, creative, intuitive or inventive are considered the mad ones.
not a bad group to be with.
take care

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:15 am

Hey Fallen!
So, thank you for my excuses! :) I truly am insane...Just mad on a higher frequency...but in the depths of life's despair.

empathy

Postby empathy » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:32 am

hi 4EverME
I'm new to this forum. I am bipolar and been depressed for a while. I am glad to run across someone else that has, all I can think of is abilities. I don't hear or actually see things, but I can tell when something is going to happen. My husband and kids tell me not to say out loud what I feel might happen, because it usually does. My older daughter can also do this too. I can't control when this will happen. I also feel like I am an empathy, I feel what others are feeling. I hate this because it makes me depressed when I am around people with negative energy. I just wanted to introduce myself and it makes me feel better to talk to someone who believes.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:56 am

Hi empathy!
It's good for ME ALSO to know I'm not the only one dealing w/some of this!! Thank you for your response! Do you believe these premonitions (I get these too) make your depression worse?? I'm just wondering.

When I initially posted of my abilities, I didn't know what to TITlE those things. For examble: Someone like me, who is Clairaudient, can hear and usually communicate w/what it is speaking to me. But this is also true of 'Mediums.' So, the only variance is the 'Title.' Abilities? They are equally the same. Medium? Clairaudient? And then some people would just label me an intuitive or a "psychic." Actually, most would call me a psychic-medium.

Return to “New Member Introductions”