Hi...

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Anonymoose

Hi...

Postby Anonymoose » Mon May 13, 2013 10:51 am

Uhm... Hey there.

I decided to join since I'm too shy to talk to people face to face. I hope to make some friends here, since folks don't really care about me here.

I've been coping with depression for about 6 or 7 years now. It never really bothered me though, (sounds crazy when I say that) up until last year. I've been in therapy and things got better, up until about a week ago.

Anyway, about me. I'm 17, turning 18 this year, and I'm from South Africa. I love music, and I dj occasionally at school and parties. I also love drawing/ sketching, digital art (photoshop and 3D animation) and movies. I'm introverted and very shy, even though i try not to be. Seems like there's no getting away from that though.

So uhm yeah.. Thanks for reading.. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys.

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Mon May 13, 2013 10:57 am

Hi Nice to meet you. Did something happen a week ago to trigger this into making it worse? Are you working on ways in therapy to help you socially?

hollyann

Anonymoose

Postby Anonymoose » Mon May 13, 2013 11:46 am

Hello hollyann. Nice to meet you too, and thanks for the quick reply.

I posted the whole story under the "my story" section. It's a bit of a long read though..

I have been on therapy last year and it did get better, until last week. Luke I said, I posted the whole story.

Return to “New Member Introductions”