Hello

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

riley

Hello

Postby riley » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:07 pm

Ha when I typed the subject in I thought of that Evanescence song. It's so pretty, but so sad and messed up.

I guess I feel pretty sad and messed up.

See with me there's no reason for me to feel down. I have always had it good. But ever since I was pretty young I've always felt this darkness, and for almost a decade I had no idea what it was.

Now I'm being treated. I've been on wellbutrin for about a year now.

Thanks for listening

kazza80

Postby kazza80 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:54 pm

Hi, I hear your story. Depression is an illness that takes over. It doesn't matter if everything is ok on paper. You just feel sad and empty. Don't feel guilty for having nothing to be sad about. It makes you feel worse. Anyone who tells you this merely doesn't understand.
Take care

Monty

Postby Monty » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Welcome,

I have been a member of the forum for a while. Unfortunately I don't get to spend as much time here, as I would like.

It certainly is a pick me up to have a place to go where people already understand what it is like to have depression.

I also like being able to sit down at the computer and just type what is on my mind. Without having to use the editor in your brain, that we have to use when trying to explain to friends what is going on in your life.

Hope to get to know you better in your next posts.

Al

Postby Al » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:15 pm

Lol riley, depression means you dont need a reason to be depressed ;)
Thats the confusing thing for me, i can be in a good place in my life then it justs hits like a ton of bricks. I just kinda got used to it in a way, and dont even mind half the time. I am what i am and all that :)
Hope you find the site helpful

balcony

Postby balcony » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:32 am

Hi riley, welcome to the forums. Good to hear you are getting some help..I hope the medication makes a big difference for you. Please keep posting and let us know how you are doing. Welcome and hugs

Return to “New Member Introductions”