New and a bit sad.

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

juice

New and a bit sad.

Postby juice » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:56 pm

Hi. I'm Juice, and I've just left another support site after some trolling that left me really hurt. I'd been there six years, but no one can protect you from an internet Troll if they're determined to bring you down. I wanted to tell you in case people here think I'm being stand-offish. I'm not, I just can't handle any more hurt than I have in my actual life right now.

I have two teenage sons with mental illness and have suffered from depression since I was 15. I'm just about coping at the moment, and while I don't want to bring you all down i do need somewhere I can come where people really understand me. :(

I lost a much loved guinea pig yesterday and next week I begin a return to nursing course after 18 years of caring for my boys, so I'm a bit fragile. I hope that passes, because I very much prefer the medium of laughter to that of moaning.

BrokenInside

Postby BrokenInside » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:07 pm

Heya Juice - i hope you feel as welcomed here as i have done.. i have very few words, but welcome xx

juice

Postby juice » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Thank you.

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Hi Juice welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you had a bad experience else where. There are a lot of caring people here and in the chatroom. You may want to check it out too.

I'm sorry that your children have issues. It can hard to deal with a childs issues when struggling with your own, but Im sure you do a good job of it.

Once again welcome

hollyann

goodwillhunting

Hell I am also new

Postby goodwillhunting » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:57 pm

I hope your nursing course lets you meet some great people. I had a very bad week and then someone stepped up at my job and recognized my pain. How nice to share and laugh. My best to you.

juice

Postby juice » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:42 am

Thanks guys. I went to the chat room last night and it helped.

balcony

Postby balcony » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:15 am

Hi Juice and welcome to the forum. Nice to meet you. I am sorry you are feeling fragile at the moment and I am so glad you were willing to give this a try. I think I saw you in the chat room the other day. Losing a pet is sad, I am sorry. I hope things improve for you and you find some comfort and peace here. Hugs

juice

Postby juice » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:38 pm

Thank you.

Return to “New Member Introductions”