hey :)

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid, Sunlily92

Ricky909

hey :)

Postby Ricky909 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:28 am

sooo im not sure what to write in this..i guess im just suppose to introduce myself?well, i go by Ricky in the chatroom so if u see me, feel free to say whats up :) basically im on here because long story short i was in a relationship with a girl for over a year then she left me for another guy..i know it isnt much compared to alot of other peoples reasons, but yeah it hurts pretty bad and it still hurts to think about..but no point in seeing things for how they were or could've been right?i learned that i just gotta see things as they are and not how i'd like them to be.i like to write poems so if you're interested, keep a look out for poem posts from me in the near future in the poem section :) constructive criticism is appreciated :) all right thanks for taking the time to read all this, take care :)

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:39 am

Hi ricky! Great to see you in here as well as the room. :) I look forward to reading some of your poems as well.

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:10 am

Hi Ricky. Welcome. I look forward to reading what you wrote as well. Sorry to hear about your break up. And good to know you are making use of the chat as well.

holly

balcony

Postby balcony » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:09 pm

HI Ricky, always a pleasure to see you in the chat room as well. I am very sorry to hear about your girlfriend. I am sure you miss her a lot. It is nice that you enjoy writing poems, I hope it helps you get through this difficult time. Keep posting and see you more in chat. Take care

Return to “New Member Introductions”