hi my name is sal (triggering material)

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

sal36uk

hi my name is sal (triggering material)

Postby sal36uk » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:40 am

Hello my name is sally, and i have had bi pola for 20 yrs im at the lowest point with the depression right now, im harming myself, i see things hear things that no one else can, im thinking about admitting myself back to the hospital i can not take life i want to harm myself i wish i wasnt around, no one can understand how im feeling and when my husband trys to talk to me i kick off throw things at him smash my living room up i can not control my out burst no more
i am a newbi on this site so hello to everyone

balcony

Postby balcony » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:33 am

Hi Sally, and welcome to the Forum. Sally, I was very touched my your difficult struggle. Marriage and family are all hard enough to navigate in life without the pain of depression too. I hope you are able to get more professional help with your depression and find some relief during this difficult time. Please feel free to continue to post and I hope you find this place a source of comfort. You might wish to try our chat room as well. There are many people here with similiar stories and support and being able to express yourself without judgment is so important. Good luck to you and hope to hear from you again.

sal36uk

Postby sal36uk » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Hi Lisa
Thank you for ur reply, i am seeking medical help and am seeing the mental health team again in 3 weeks time, the problem i have right now is they can not get my medication right but im sure something will happen soon, i have over dosed twice now and halm myself a lot, am glad i have found this site and lllok forward to chatting soon
takecare

dd-va

Postby dd-va » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:24 pm

Hi Sal, and welcome to the forums. So glad to have you here, seeking the help and support that these forums provide. Reaching out for that support is a huge step and a very important one as well. It is always so comforting to read of others that struggle with the same problems. I wish you luck with your treatment, stay active on these forums, lots of information and support to be found here.

dd-va

sal36uk

Postby sal36uk » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:48 am

Hi Thank you for your reply yes i will stay active on here i will be on every day, and i thank you for being so kind in to talking with me :)
i shall let ppl know how im getting on day by day and what treatment they out me on.
with love n blessings
sal x

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:53 am

Hi. welcome to the forums. I use the "my story" section as kind of a journaling space because i don't like to blog. But if you like to blog, we have that too. :) We also have a chat room here at Depression Understood. :)

Return to “New Member Introductions”