Lonely

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Stevey

Lonely

Postby Stevey » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:15 pm

Hi
Some of you reading this might know me already because I've been in the chat room in the last few days. For those who don't, I'm 'Stevey' - though actually my name is Jason < don't ask!
I live in Nottingham in the UK and I've suffered from depression and anxiety for years. My mood though is very up and down but unfortunately, recently it's been pretty down :( . I get lots of negative thoughts, don't eat properly, become over-sensitive to noise, get tired, think the world is a horrible place full of nasty, hurtful people in it... well you get the idea!

So say 'hi' and hopefully I'll get to know some of you better.

Take Care.

Stevey.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Hi stevey. I look forward to getting to know you. :)

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:21 pm

Hello Stevey,

I am WarmSoul here in the forums, better known as Jeanie13 in the chat room. You will see me about in both place.

Welcome to the forums, you will meet some wonderful people in both places. Pleased you did post. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Warmie

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:01 pm

Hi Stevey! :-)

Stevey

Postby Stevey » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:17 pm

Hi Obayan, Warmsoul & Crystalgaze

Just wanted to say thanks for your replies.

Feeling anxious just lately but coming here is helping.

Stevey.

TackingIntoTheWind

Postby TackingIntoTheWind » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:58 am

Hi Stevey! :)
I can very much identify with your feelings, as I'm " charting a safe course " as best I can at the moment through a period when my own mood and thoughts are quite low and negative.
I'm reminding myself of what a friend at work told me once. While there are some nasty, hurtful people in the world, it's important to remember that most people are not like that. As my friend said to me: " There are angels in this world. "
If you haven't already done so, I would suggest that you check out WarmSoul's Corner on the forum. I find that a very useful source of things that boost my mood, and help me to relax, " centre myself " and give myself a different way of looking at things, when I get too much " in my head ".

CoachCrystalD

Hi Stevey

Postby CoachCrystalD » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:14 pm

Hi Stevey,
I am like you with the whole moods up and down and all around. I tend to be uplifting and silly too. I'm glad you are using chat. I love our chat most of the time. I hope you will make some excellent friends here. You can pm me too. I am a mother, wife, college student, and a loving spirit who always has room for more friends. Hope to "see" ya around.

Crystal aka CoachCrystalD :D

CoachCrystalD

Hi everyone! I'm Coach!

Postby CoachCrystalD » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Hi everyone,

I am known on this forum as CoachCrystalD. I have a twitter account with the same name also. I am an entrepreneur (have my own coaching practice) and work at home mother. I just applied with Arise to work for Carnival. I hope they choose me. I really need a job. I don't stay well being at home all the time. I isolate myself from people because people have hurt me all my life. It's not healthy. I enjoy chatting on here during my low times. You guys have cheered me up. I am happily married for 6 years to my best friend and first boyfriend, Derrick. He's a great guy. He is patient even when he doesn't understand my illness. I am bipolar and Fibromyalgia sufferer. I want to be a role model for those of us with our limitations. My motto is "If this little girl with Fibro can do it, noone else has an excuse." I am a spiritual person. I am open minded, no judgements. If you want to know about me, or want to be friends, you can pm me. I check this forum daily.

Stevey

Postby Stevey » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:21 pm

Hey TackingIntoTheWind and thanks for the advice - I'll have to check our WarmSouls Corner and try to remember there are some nice people in the world. Deep down I guess I know that but it's hard to see it when negative thoughts start to dominate.

Thanks for the reply CoachCrystalID - I hope we can get to know each other better too :).

Stevey.

CoachCrystalD

Hello again

Postby CoachCrystalD » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:48 pm

Stevey,
Hey! I've seen you in the chat room. I think a lot of us with delibating Depression suffer from loneliness. I'm glad to know that there is this forum and multiple chat rooms to utilize when feeling down. If there is anything I can do, just let me know. You can pm me anytime or email me at [email protected].

Coach Crystal D :D

Naomi29

Postby Naomi29 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Hey Stevey :)

I think we've met??

Return to “New Member Introductions”