G'day, there

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Varren

G'day, there

Postby Varren » Mon May 02, 2011 7:49 am

G'day, my name's varren, but my mate's just all me Vazza.

I won't bore any of you on the introduction forums, so I'll say that I'll be 30 in June, and born and lived in Australia my whole my life.
I worked once as a freelance journalist up until a few years ago, but now, I spend most of my free time writing books (sci-fi, horor, thriller, psychological things et cetera) and although none have been published, I'm still waiting for the day where something I write will be deemed good enough to publish.

I'm not sure exactly what to say about myself, except that I'm single and live alone (of course, I spend the majority of my time on the roads (on my mountain bike), taking in the sights and sounds of what this beautiful country that is Australia has to offer, because it is both interesting and allows me an unlimited source to write about about for short stories and books.

I do speak what on my mind, and a lot of people do have a problem with that, but I speak from the heart, which I believe that if you can't speak honestly, then there's no point in filling your life with lies to other people and while that puts off a lot of people, and makes them uneasy around me, I'm very loyal to the people that I call friends.

I also don't believe not like religon (the main stream ones at least) and am a Universalist, but I respect the faiths and beliefs of everyone, no matter who you are or where you are in the world, as long as you respect me and my beliefs.

Anything else you all would like to know about me, feel free to ask me anything and I'll be more than happy to answer any of your questions. After all, if you take the time to ask me, the least I can do is take the time to reply to you all.

Thanks for reading and have a peachy day, each and every one of you!
Hooroo!

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon May 02, 2011 8:13 am

Hello Varren,

Welcome to the site. You will find support from chatters, here and in the chat room connected with this forum.

Nick meeting you.

Warmsoul

Varren

Postby Varren » Mon May 02, 2011 8:55 am

Thank you, Warmsoul.

I hope that my time here will also be to help oithers in need of it.

Cheers and hooroo,

Vazza.

Return to “New Member Introductions”