Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

brownette

Postby brownette » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:43 am

Hi,

This group seems very large so I wasnt sure if I would get responses but I'm feeling rather deseperate to talk to people who know how I feel.

I suffer from med resistant major depressive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder and PTSD.

Thanks.

Djkatscan

Postby Djkatscan » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:38 pm

Hi brownette! I find this board, and especially the chat rooms very helpful. You should check out the chat, there are always great people on there ready to listen.

brownette

Postby brownette » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:10 am

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I really need the support. :(

Monty

Postby Monty » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:42 am

Welcome to the forums.

I don't know if you have checked the chat room out yet. A lot of people seem to find that very helpful.

I prefer to stay in the forums. Seems to be a better fit for me.

Have been on the medication revolving door, for a lot of years now. I also have the diagnosis of a major affective disorder, bipolarII, anxiety disorder and Obsesive compulsive disorder.

It has been a long fight for me.

We are a very supportive group here. There is no room for judging others so feel free to post whatever you feel that you need to share.

I have been in a few depression groups.When asked whatit is that they want to get out of the group. The answer over 50% of the time is that "they just want to be listened to"

You will get that here.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:47 am

Hi. Welcome to the family here. I too have ptsd. I look forward to getting to know you.

Return to “New Member Introductions”