Hello.....

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

KAZ89

Hello.....

Postby KAZ89 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:20 pm

My name is KAZ. I am 21. I am very insecure about myself and about my life. I live by myself and I can't motivate myself to do anything. I feel worthless and useless.
Even the good things in my life feel worthless or like I dont deserve them.
I am so scared of the way Im feeling.
I was seeing a counselor for a few months but i stopped going. And i dont really know why, but im scared to go back. I feel crazy.
I just want someone to talk to. Someone who can kinda relate.
I have ppl who are supportive, but I just dont feel like I can talk to them. Even though i wish i could.
Anyways thats why im here. :)

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:50 am

Just a hello to you....

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:08 am

hiya kaz,welcome to the forum. maybe a depression support group would help you so you can talk to people face to face who are going through similar stuff? check out the internet and see what's in your area. this website is also a very sympathetic and supportive place and i'm glad youve found us here

Monty

Postby Monty » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:28 pm

I think that all of us want to have someone, just listen to us.

Feel free to vent, most of us do it here at some time. A very important thing that I have found about the forums, no one judges.

I have seen a counsellor for many years now. I was told by my psychiatrist that 75% of those with depression, need to have both theraphy and drugs. I am certainly one of those.

I also like the forums because I can sit down at any time of the day, and just let my feelings out. Am not restricted to my 55 minutes every 2 weeks with my therapist.

Hope we can help you here. We certainly will listen.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Hello Kaz. Welcome to the forums. We also have a chat room here if you want to try it out. On the forums or in the chat room, you will find a lot of people who genuinely care and want to help.

Return to “New Member Introductions”