Hi all

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

LisaAj85

Hi all

Postby LisaAj85 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:39 am

Hi all im Lisa. I have been suffering from depression since a young age, im 25 now and on medication for it but having a really off day today. Dropped my son off in nursery so hoping when i go to pick him up im a bit more my usual self.

Would be great to chat with people of all ages and backgrounds :) x

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:03 am

((((((((((((((((((( Lisa ))))))))))))))))))

Hi and welcome to the forums. So glad you found us, by us that is all the caring and support members here. Great place to vent, get support, like a second family.

There is also a chat room connected to this forum, if you feel up to chatting with people.

Sorry you are having an off day, venting here sometimes helps to release a lot of the tension.

Perhaps rest a little before time to pick up your son? Relaxing can help to sort things.

Hope to hear from you soon. Take care...

Warmsoul 8)

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:33 pm

hiya,welcome to the forum from one lisa to another! hope you find it helpful.feel free to write anything,anytime. looking forward to getting to know you

LisaAj85

Postby LisaAj85 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:29 pm

feel alot better than I did this morning. Had a nice bath in peace for a change then got my son, took him to the park after dinner with our puppy. He was tired out by 8 so got him in bed nice an early.

Look forward to chatting on here, nice to know theres somewhere online I can vent and tht other people wil know how im feeling xx

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:48 pm

glad that your day improved. must have been nice to have a bit of 'me time' - it's so full-on being a parent and i really admire people who are bringing up children whilst suffering from depression. i used to work in a nursery but had to give it up cos i was too ill to cope with it any more so well done for doing it 24/7

LisaAj85

Postby LisaAj85 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:07 pm

thank you Lisa
I have more or less brought my son up myself, his dad was only around for 2wks after his birth then the novelty wore off and we split 6 months later and he has never bothered seeing or paying for him since. Makes me sad as we had been together for 4yrs and it was him tht desperatly wanted to have a child. Ended up with post natal depression too.

Better off being single, men always seem to b a big hasle in my life.

How has ur day been? Did u have a nice wkend? x

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:23 pm

((((((((((((( LisaA)))))))))))))))

Sounds like you have a lot to deal with. So hope this forum will be a good support for you. Keep posting.

Warmie

Monty

Postby Monty » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:22 pm

Another welcome being sent your way.

It is a safe place to vent here. You have immediately picked up a new family.

Keep posting

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:21 am

hi again,your ex boyfriend sounds horrible,no wonder you ended up with postnatal depression being suddenly abandoned and left with the baby. congratulations that you have got through that,must have been a really tough time. my weekend was quite good thank you but had a bit of a panic attack on the sunday,i get quite agoraphobic when my anxiety levels are high

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:29 pm

Hi. Just wanted to send my "welcome to the forums" as well and add in a nice big ((((( hug )))) to the mix. :)

Return to “New Member Introductions”