Figured I'd Introduce Myself

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

StrengthWithin

Figured I'd Introduce Myself

Postby StrengthWithin » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Hey everyone! My name is Georgia and I'm a newbie to the forums. I've been suffering with depression and anxiety for the past 7 years and it hasn't showed any signs of stopping. Although I will say one thing: I am glad to have found this forum. Everyone here seems really kind and understanding. No one here seems judgmental about how people live their lives and this is the kind of atmosphere I have been longing for.

A lot of people try to help you, but much of their advice ends up backfiring. . . . simply because they don't understand that you simply can't STOP feeling sad. Easier said than done.

Anyway, I hope to get to know you all soon. Take care, guys!

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:51 pm

((((((((((((((( Georgia )))))))))))))

Welcome to our little family, glad you found us. The family here are wonderful and caring souls, all of them. No judging, loads of understanding and support. We all deal with things that are hard to understand from those not familiar with it.

Hope to see you continue posting. There is a chat room connect with this forum, if you would like to go in and chat.

Welcome once again....:)

Warmisoul

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:06 am

hiya georgia,welcome to the forum,it is a very kind and understanding place indeed and i'm glad you've found us here

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:20 pm

Hiya! Welcome to the forums! I look forward to getting to know you.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:59 pm

Hey Georgia!! ((((((((((((((((((((((( Georgia )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Welcome!!

Return to “New Member Introductions”