crazy feelings!

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

kathy1953

crazy feelings!

Postby kathy1953 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:13 am

Hello every one. I am a new member,I need to talk to people who understand.My emotions and feeling are out of control, I cant get out of this black hole. I am being treated for bipolar I dont' know what that means its just a name all I know is that the pain is with me all the time. I feel sad. angry. cry all time time. lost. alone. Can anyone help?

Al

Postby Al » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:17 pm

Hi kathy, dont worry, you're not the only one ;)
Bi-polar disorder is a bit different for everyone i think, we all cope with it differently. Are you receiving treatment at all? Meds or therapy? I swing from happy to sad on a daily basis and for no good reason but have learned to manage it most of the time, it doesnt have to take over your life forever.

balcony

Postby balcony » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:31 am

Hi kathy1953, welcome to the forums. It takes so much courage to post and ask for help. I am glad you are seeking professional help. The medications, as I am sure you were told, can take quite awhile to make a difference. Many people I think have to deal with medication changes and dosage adjustments before they find relief. Please feel free to check out our Chat room here at DU. Chat provides another opportunity to gain support and exchange information. A strong hug and hope for some relief soon.

Return to “New Member Introductions”