missing my chat buddies :(

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Sunlily92, Astrid

daffodilly

missing my chat buddies :(

Postby daffodilly » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:46 pm

This is Daffy :) I am taking a trip to Texas and can't access the chat from my phone :( That makes me so sad. But I was excited to find the forum and I can get in here :) HOORAY!! So even though I really want to chat with everyone, I can at least keep up with yall in here & you can know that I am thinking about you. :)

PS- Luke, if you read this, do your assignment so you can tell me about it :)

Gosh I miss yall. I don't want to go... Sitting here crying wishing I was with yall. :( But I'll be back soon... A few days maybe. :)

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:32 pm

Will miss you while you are gone but i'm glad this gave you an opportunity to join the forums community.

daffodilly

Postby daffodilly » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:52 am

Obayan, you are SOOOO right! There is a lot of great information and so many wonderful people on the forums. I am actually thankful I was forced out of my comfort zone so I could experience this! I didn't even realize it was all here!

Thankyou for your encouragement.

I am beginning to relax now that we are actually here in Tx. A few days of visiting friends and then on to my hometown to tackle the hard stuff I wrote you about. I am afraid. I am trying to be strong.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:12 am

((((((((((((((((((( daffodilly ))))))))))))))))

You are strong and don't always see it. You are on this trip, found the forums and keeping us up dated. That doesn't come easily. WTG!

I am so glad you found the forums, our extension of the room. The family grows and really is a great place to be able to come to.

Stay in touch with us, here for you.

Warmie/Jeanie

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:14 am

((((((((Daff))))))))))))) miss you around but glad you are doing this. And we are all still here for you. Only a message away, and we will still be in the room when you get back too.

Holly

Return to “New Member Introductions”